Canine Chirpractor / Greyhound Physio Type Person

Allerzeit

Hi guys :D

When we were still in Victoria, we used to take our dogs to a greyhound muscle man (I don't know what to call him :) - he wasn't really a chiropractor as much as an overall muscle manipulator man - we just called him our greyhound man :) ) who was just magical at picking up any strains, sprains, pinched nerves, etc and fixing them.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of anyone similar in Tasmania?

Thanks anniek :) We are south-ish - well, south is quicker to get to for us than what north is, anyway :)

I'm waiting on an email from a trainer in Launceston - his mm also does show dogs. Will pm you when I get it - best I can do :rofl:

Hi Allerzeit,

I have used Graeme Moate who is the greyhound chiro man down in Hobart, ( I think !!!), with some success. Phone number is 6272 5493. He is at Glenorchy, just at the showgrounds...

There is another guy up north, who the northern Tassie-ites swear by as well, but I dont have his details... Perhaps ask Ellz or maybe Tassie as well. They might know...

OT completely :laugh: ... I saw you at the last show, but everytime I was on my way to catch up, I got sidetracked, so very unususal for me :laugh:

• 3 months later...
Hi guys :)

When we were still in Victoria, we used to take our dogs to a greyhound muscle man (I don't know what to call him :love: - he wasn't really a chiropractor as much as an overall muscle manipulator man - we just called him our greyhound man :eek: ) who was just magical at picking up any strains, sprains, pinched nerves, etc and fixing them.

Totally in late on this one (I'd been meaning to find the business card and then forgot :) ) but if you're still looking for someone, there's Charisse Hardy.

Her details-

Charisse Hardy

Physiotherapist MSc (Animal physio), BSc (Physio), BSc (Sport).

Phone number is 0439 309 455 and she's up in Devonport.

Her father is actually a grey breeder, the dog in my signature on the right came from him (which was how I got her details).

• 7 years later...
On 26/01/2011 at 3:27 PM, Allerzeit said:

When we were still in Victoria, we used to take our dogs to a greyhound muscle man (I don't know what to call him :) - he wasn't really a chiropractor as much as an overall muscle manipulator man - we just called him our greyhound man :) ) who was just magical at picking up any strains, sprains, pinched nerves, etc and fixing them.

Hi Allerzeit, could you give me contact details for this guy in Victoria?

regards Chris

On 26/01/2011 at 3:27 PM, Allerzeit said:

11 hours ago, chrisdimi said:

Hi, does George Schofield havre anyone in the family who took over from him? If so could you let me know. Thanks.

Chris yes his son who practised in NSW for many years is back in Vic in Devon Meadows. I will message you Peter's contact number.

• Like 1