Aunt Kills Dog Because It Chewed On Bible.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8201979/a...hewing-on-bible

A South Carolina woman has been charged with animal cruelty after she hung and burned her nephew's dog because it chewed on her bible.

Miriam Fowler Smith, 65, told police that God urged her to kill one-year-old pit bull Diamond because it was a "devil dog" that was bound to hurt children in the neighbourhood.

Smith's nephew had left the dog at the home he shared with his aunt on January 9 while he went away.

When he returned on January 15, he could find no trace of the dog. When he confronted his aunt, she admitted to killing the animal.

Smith later confessed to police that she wrapped an extension cord around Diamond's neck, hung the animal from a tree and then set her on fire using kerosene.

Police found the dog under a pile of grass with part of the cord still wrapped around the dog's neck, authorities said.

Smith could face up to five years in jail if she is convicted of animal cruelty.

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE DISGUST AND ANGER I FEEL ABOUT THIS STORY - RIP BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND. :) :) :D :D ;) :rofl:

Im not a religious person but i also know whats good and evil and i always thought that god loved all creatures and im sorry you old bag but you are wrong in so many ways and you need help if you think god would actually say that grrr people like that make me so angry maybe she needs to re read her bible :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :eat: R.I.P Diamond and my heart goes out to your owner

Edited by Dogperson
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Some people are sick!!!!! Over chewing a bible most sicking thing I have heard. I have never liked religious people

You liking or not liking religious people is irrelevant. Christians don't generally go around and burn animals, the Bible doesn't give them permission to do that. Obviously the woman was disturbed. I know loads of Christians, they are the nicest people you could ever meet, most of them have pets and treat them like part of the family. The Bible is not considered sacred in Christianity, not like Islam and the Quran. The Bible is merely a book, burning it or ripping it apart isn't a sin, it's only considered misguided.

Yes, don't make this about religion or religious people. Saying that you "have never liked religious people" is like saying "Muslims are terrorists". Don't condemn a whole group of people based on the actions of one.

The poor, poor dog. I just hope her life was ended quickly with little suffering crying.gif

Edited by Lillynix
  • 4 weeks later...