The Darker Side Of Pet Shops' Puppy Love

cvs

I think most people here would know my thoughts on this person. :bottom: But I will not go off on a rant.

The story says that she sold a pup with Giardia does this mean that the dogs she has there could have this condition? Is it very contagious? and Is it treatable?

To say that I am both sickened and relieved at the same time would be accurate. Sickened by knowing that she is still operating her puppy farm, but very relieved that something has been done and that she is being watched closely.

Now there selling This poor Westie pup on petlink

"we have one little girl eight weeks old has had her first vaccination is microchipped wormed flea treated and comes with a puppy pack to help get her settled into her new hme.

we can send interstate using dogtainers."

$1600

please phone xxxxxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxxxxx

plus avertising these also cavs

we currently have male and female cavalier king charles spaniel puppies available in all four colours. These little guys are ready to go to their new homes now.

They have had thier first vaccination have been microchipped wormed flea treated and come with a puppy starter pack.

please phone xxxxxxxxxx for further info

interstate transport can be arrange through dogtainers at buyers expense

Can deliver to the central coast

ALSO AVAILABLE:

1 MALE 4MTHS $500 TRI COLOUR has had all of his vaccinations is microchipped wormed flea treated looking for a forever loving home :laugh:

also avertising Shitzu pups

So whats going to happen to her all her dogs? plus her newborn pups and her pregnant bitches???? That she has

Edited by wiggum

Oh, I remember that prefix - it was the one purchasing export certificates from their State Canine Controlling body for tens of puppies every three months, with the new owner listed as a certain Mr M...

Would be nice to be able to say "Gee, that couldn't be right" .....

Souff

I saw one of her silky pups once, still not sure if it was crossed with a yorkie but it came with papers!! And to think she once tried to buy one of my pups, so glad I looked into her, saw how many breeds she had and told her no way!! As for health problems, how does she look after so many dogs when she is sick.

She must have bred some good ones she's got a hell of a lot of champions under her belt and many breeders are still using her dogs - titled in their breeding programs.

Many Kindee dogs are profiled on dogz.

There selling there older breeding dogs now Quote" Due to change of circumstances"

2 X westie girls

2 female west highland white teriers 2 years old pure bred up to date on vaccinations microchipped wormed flea treated. $1000 each can send interstate at buyers expense

Plus a Yorkie boy

i am looking for a good loving home for my gorgeous 4yrd old pure bred yorkshire terrier.

My circumstances have changed and i now need to find him a good loving home asap

he is fully up to date with his vaccinations is microchipped wormed flea treated.

please call if you would be interested in taking my lovely boy.$1000

It's must be time for her/them to get "RID/SELL" of some dogs :o

MAYBE A INSPECTION COMING ON!!!!

Edited by wiggum