Bubitty

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A dark green?

oohh..this has purple! Sexy collar! LINK leather & tattoo!! :laugh:

I am always worried the leather will be hard on his neck

I think dark green will look lovely on him!

Now that I have a girl, I can probably stop forcing him to wear girly colours! :D

A dark green?

oohh..this has purple! Sexy collar! LINK leather & tattoo!! :laugh:

Now that I have a girl, I can probably stop forcing him to wear girly colours! :D

My two wear cotton harnesses. Anything else wears away their coat. While they aren't show dogs I still don't want them running around bald...

Not if they're straight.

:):(

Now that I have a girl, I can probably stop forcing him to wear girly colours! :shrug:

Cheap leather collars, the type you find at most supermarkets and pet supply stores are horrid. GOOD leather collars though are as soft as butter :laugh:http://www.k9pro.com.au/categories/Dog-Col...lars-by-K9-Pro/

Black Dog make a nice plain apple green collar (or purple too if you're that way inclined).

But in answer to your question, no I'd not put a purple patterened collar on a male dog. Personal preference I guess, the dog will wear whatever you make him.

Cheap leather collars, the type you find at most supermarkets and pet supply stores are horrid. GOOD leather collars though are as soft as butter :laugh:http://www.k9pro.com.au/categories/Dog-Col...lars-by-K9-Pro/

I have one of those K9Pro ones for my girl and really like it, it is very soft. But, I'm pretty sure they don't come in purple! :shrug:

Oh they come in heaps of colours - black, black and BLACK :) I have one too. Love it :(

Cheap leather collars, the type you find at most supermarkets and pet supply stores are horrid. GOOD leather collars though are as soft as butter :rofl:http://www.k9pro.com.au/categories/Dog-Col...lars-by-K9-Pro/

I have one of those K9Pro ones for my girl and really like it, it is very soft. But, I'm pretty sure they don't come in purple! :)

Oh they come in heaps of colours - black, black and BLACK :( I have one too. Love it :laugh:

You can have any colour you like... so long as it's black? :shrug:

Cheap leather collars, the type you find at most supermarkets and pet supply stores are horrid. GOOD leather collars though are as soft as butter :(http://www.k9pro.com.au/categories/Dog-Col...lars-by-K9-Pro/

I have one of those K9Pro ones for my girl and really like it, it is very soft. But, I'm pretty sure they don't come in purple! :(

Oh they come in heaps of colours - black, black and BLACK :laugh: I have one too. Love it :D

You can have any colour you like... so long as it's black? :shrug:

Yep, and you can even get a leash to match ...in black :):rofl: Okay, time to stop railroading the thread now :o

Purple is my fav colour but I won't put it on my male dogs. When we went to get Acheron a car harness I tried a purple one on him and he just looked to 'pooncey'. He is so masculine looking it just looked strange to have him in bright purple! We stick with black or maybe would go a deep blue if I wanted something to stand out on him.

It is down to personal preference though, he is your dog and if you like it then just do it, don't worry what everyone else thinks.

Of course they can. They can even have matching leads with flowers :laugh:

Oh dear, I think you may have crossed the line there :shrug:

:) Maybe a little :(

If you think that's bad, you should see him lately. He's gone so far beyond the line, he can't even remember where it used to be :rofl:

Of course they can. They can even have matching leads with flowers :laugh:

Oh dear, I think you may have crossed the line there :shrug:

:) Maybe a little :(

If you think that's bad, you should see him lately. He's gone so far beyond the line, he can't even remember where it used to be :rofl:

I think he carries it off superbly itsmeg!