Brisbane Woofstock Dolers Meet

Keira&Phoenix

To follow up on the thread in the general forum a few of us Brisbane DOLers are going to Woofstock ( http://woofstock.com.au/index.php?option=c...2&Itemid=23 ) in February and for those of us interested we were going to meet and go together.

So just wanted to let everyone know and if we can just start to make suggestions of what time and where to meet. :bottom:

Obviously most people will have to drive in as unlike Melbourne no dogs on public transport here. I dont know what parking is like around that area, does anyone know what parking there is? I would be happy to meet up with any Southside DOLers and carpool or convey in.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im happy to meet southside also and convoy in :laugh: I dont know the area, very well, so have no idea where to park or if there is parking at all :bottom:

ill have to confirm with my friend and sister if they are coming and see what they want to do before i confirm meeting you all

• 2 weeks later...

Peiradise will have a stall there so make sure you come and visit us too. There will be a few of us DOLers hanging out with the pei.

I'm not sure I will be bringing a doggy now :hug: I might get Phoenix de-sexed while I have the time in between classes.

But if someone wants to bring a second doggy along I am happy to be their "handler" for the day :laugh:

You can have Tess, she wont like being left home alone, but it will be too much for me to handle two dogs in that sort of environment...Tess is a really easy dog lol

oh no :D little phoenix is adorable!! im gonna miss her :p sorry i only have 1 doggy :D

This way she'll be good to go for next meet :p

I'm not sure I will be bringing a doggy now :) I might get Phoenix de-sexed while I have the time in between classes.

But if someone wants to bring a second doggy along I am happy to be their "handler" for the day :)

You can have Tess, she wont like being left home alone, but it will be too much for me to handle two dogs in that sort of environment...Tess is a really easy dog lol

Haha ok its settled I am Tessa's adoptive mum for the day ;)

oh no :D little phoenix is adorable!! im gonna miss her :p sorry i only have 1 doggy :D

This way she'll be good to go for next meet :p

I'm not sure I will be bringing a doggy now :) I might get Phoenix de-sexed while I have the time in between classes.

But if someone wants to bring a second doggy along I am happy to be their "handler" for the day :)

Haha ok its settled I am Tessa's adoptive mum for the day ;)

Yay! Tess will be glad she gets to come! thanks!

Definitely hoping to go with my 2. Will be interesting to see how they cope with so many dogs all at once. They do have a tendency to be, how can I say it, overly social :) so we'll see how we go. Might be a short visit, but i hope not. I'm hoping the novelty will wear off with so many dogs.

Will be bringing OH, though. No way I'm going to try and reign in 2 dogs at once.

I'll keep my eyes out for familiar looking doggies. :hitself: