February Photo Challenge 2011

Ashanali

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great topic! I will hopefully join in with these challenges once I have a canon 550d.

The photos posted so far are great. :eek: I love the beach photos, as walking along the beach is one of my favourite simple pleasures.

Lovely photos...

Kirislin - the greyhound roll is so cute! Looks like it's a long way down to get to the grass. :(

FM - Frodo looks so very content. Very cute with his toy.

huga - love the light in the walk in the park...

KK - what a very happy clamshell puppy. Although the look to me says - what are these things floating in my pool? So cute. :rofl:

Stopping to smell the roses.

5421123688_e12ffff84e.jpg

The beach with the puppies

5417420556_d0a46cbbfd.jpg

Rainbow paddlepops

5420608763_b992987bff.jpg

The smell of the rain after days of 40+ heat

5420608767_2b2b153ab6.jpg

Mow, my gorgeous kitty who could finally spend a little time outside today because the temperature dropped (also, the clone tool so i could clone out his harness)

5420608755_aa06933e6b.jpg

Great topic! I will hopefully join in with these challenges once I have a canon 550d.

:( that's what I have and I just love it!!! I'm having so much fun with it (even though everything I do is just point and shoot and hope for a good shot :rofl: ).

The simple pleasure of being able to take Lottie for a walk and swim - she is just so happy!!

5420691049_2d0de4b07f_z.jpg

I went to see the Yarra river in flood today and there was a couple there with a baby and a dog, this big fatty called Shana. She knew all about the simple pleasures of life, as any dog does. :laugh: That's the car park she's running through, the river is supposed to be about 50 metres away.

5424144394_12a5c95f8a_b.jpg

5423559483_a5b679cb1c_b.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Loving all the photos so far :)

An almost daily simple pleasure for me .....

beach at first light, then watching the sun rise and the sky change colour - beautiful

Gorgeous Annie :clap:

Simple pleasure, nothin' like a good roll in the grass. :p This is the fabulous ex race greyhound Drill 'em who is tonight one the 3 finalists nominated for Greyhound of the Year. Gooooo Drill 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did he do? Lovely capture too :p

simple pleasure for Frodo is sucking on one of his soft toys until he falls asleep

That is so unbelievably cute :cheer:

I've been a bit slack over the past week....will get something up soon :rofl:

Simple pleasure, nothin' like a good roll in the grass. :) This is the fabulous ex race greyhound Drill 'em who is tonight one the 3 finalists nominated for Greyhound of the Year. Gooooo Drill 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did he do? Lovely capture too :p

He didn't win but we didn't expect him to, he's been retired for almost a year so he'd fallen from the publics memory. Still he was in the top 3 in the state so they're pretty happy about it. He deserves his happy retirement now and that's what he's getting.

Edited by Kirislin