Rossmore Vet Info

klw

hi,just wondering if anyone can give me any feedback good or bad on rossmore vet,i know they see a lot of greyhound people but just wondered if anyone had any info on if they are good vets or not.

thanks

Renbury dogs are desexed (and euthanised) through Rossmore. Our boy Jag was rescued from Renbury by us 6months ago and had his vetwork done at Rossmore. I asked them to do an additional clip of his hair (major matting going on, no way to do it with him conscious) on top of the usual vaccinations, etc. He came out looking much better and in good spirits. My only issue was the desexing. We made very certain when we first met Jag that he had no testicles whatsoever. He was over a year old. The vet nurse who discharged him to me explained how he would need to come back and have his stitches removed, but there were definitely no stitches. :thumbsup:

They also tattooed his ear which was unnecessary and caused him quite a bit of irritation in following weeks. It's fairly clear when a male dog is entire.

Edited by halfthewords