Brisbane Vet Recommendation

RL1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words will never help you feel better, only time will give you some peace that your beautiful one is not suffering and is at peace, definitely watching over you. If only they could live forever, be so so so proud of being the one that allowed her such a long loved life that many dogs can only dream of being afforded the chance to enjoy. Many a dog would wish you were there owner. The hardest decisions is the kindest one we can make and I am sure they all know that....try to only remember the special happy times

I thought the same as Rottifan, right from your first post in this thread. How lucky your lovely girl was to have you as her owner. You gave her the best of everything, right down to the hardest decision we have to make for our dogs. To give her peace & no more pain that we can't turn back.

Thinking of you.

I took my girl to see Rod Straw at BVSC for a final opinion to put my mind at rest. No happy ending. Never have I met a more caring and compassionate person. It took me about 90 mins in the consult room to finally decide to let her go.

Zara you gave me almost 11 of the best years of my life. Today is the worst day of my life. I'll never forget our last hug and your licks.

Good bye my darling girl.

i'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Rod Straw is who is treating my girl at the moment, and i agree he is a very caring and compassionate person.

RL1, it was another dog who had the appointment to see Rowan. I am taking Skye to see him on 17 March :laugh:

I see Rowan tomorrow too with my girl :D

I took my girl to see Rod Straw at BVSC for a final opinion to put my mind at rest. No happy ending. Never have I met a more caring and compassionate person. It took me about 90 mins in the consult room to finally decide to let her go.

Zara you gave me almost 11 of the best years of my life. Today is the worst day of my life. I'll never forget our last hug and your licks.

Good bye my darling girl.

I am so very sorry for your loss RL1. What an extremely hard decision you had to make but you made the right one. I am sure you gave her the best last days a dog could have. Lots of hugs from me and my girls.

:grouphug: RIP beautiful girl