Hip And Elbow Scoring

zenchel

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any contact information for a Dr. Rawlinson? My vet was given this name as a source of hip/elbow reading. We can't find anything....we were told he/she? was in SA. We got two bitches exrayed today (digital) and this was the first set done by my vet since Wyburn is no longer reading. Any help would be appreciated.

Ive calculated that my x rays would have arrived with Dr Wyburn just before his illness. They havent been returned to either me or my vet. My vet didnt even know that there had been any problem with Dr Wyburn. Ive let it go not wanting to disturb any one, but has anyone else had this problem?

Is there a contact number or email I could use to ask where they are? (PM)

thanks

Does anyone have any contact information for a Dr. Rawlinson? My vet was given this name as a source of hip/elbow reading. We can't find anything....we were told he/she? was in SA. We got two bitches exrayed today (digital) and this was the first set done by my vet since Wyburn is no longer reading. Any help would be appreciated.

Discovered yesterday that Rob Rawlinson is prepared to privately score xrays. He is a member of the AVA Radiology Chapter.

Dr R J Rawlinson BVSc DVR(Lond.) MACVSc FACVSC

PO Box 1626

Mt. Barker

SA 5251

[email protected]

Hips $64

Elbows $9

Email him to obtain a form to accompany your xrays.

Sylvia

• 2 weeks later...

Discovered yesterday that Rob Rawlinson is prepared to privately score xrays. He is a member of the AVA Radiology Chapter.

Dr R J Rawlinson BVSc DVR(Lond.) MACVSc FACVSC

PO Box 1626

Mt. Barker

SA 5251

[email protected]

Hips $64

Elbows $9

Email him to obtain a form to accompany your xrays.

Sylvia

Speaking with Rob this week been; he mentioned that his prices have gone up to $100.00 to have Hips and Elbows done.

So Lavelle won't score digital x-rays?

Roger does digital.....

(which is nothing like Debbie Does Dallas :rofl:

Sorry, just sounded funny at the time :D

Well, you are right - he totally does :eek:

We just had Feonix's digital x-rays read by Dr Lavelle - very prompt service, I'm impressed and happy to recommend him :)