Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl::( Fingers crossed for a healthy litter of Boston Terrier puppies, due 16th :(:rofl:

Good Luck to everyone and their litters :D

WooooooHoooooo. :rofl::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks BB soooo excited :thumbsup: :D ;) :laugh:

I'm Hoping there will be lots of artwork of cute little Boston babies on facebook soon ;)

:thumbsup: thanks hun Im sure there will be ;)

Random question from an over excited noob... how soon do you start to notice a physical difference in your bitch... and what sort of things do you notice?

All bitches are different, but with mine i have found the vulva stay's a bit swollen , also the nipples go hard and seem a tad bigger......... With mine i will see a bit of filling out in the flank's at around 4 week's, then they jut get bigger and bigger i also get to feel puppies moving , kicking etc .........is Lola back yet ????

Random question from an over excited noob... how soon do you start to notice a physical difference in your bitch... and what sort of things do you notice?

All bitches are different, but with mine i have found the vulva stay's a bit swollen , also the nipples go hard and seem a tad bigger......... With mine i will see a bit of filling out in the flank's at around 4 week's, then they jut get bigger and bigger i also get to feel puppies moving , kicking etc .........is Lola back yet ????

Yup Lola is certainly back :( Just waiting for her ultrasound next Tuesday (which will be 3 weeks 6 days) yay!

fingers crossed we will have staffy babies due end april early may. we had a great mating with bella and we are keeping her on antibiotics and prog testing her every week to keep an eye on her and hope she dont re absorb again

Good luck!

fingers crossed :thumbsup: we will have whippet babies on the 24th of April! :) ;) :rofl:

will know in a couple of weeks as she always tells me! :p

Yay for sighthound babies!