Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random question from an over excited noob... how soon do you start to notice a physical difference in your bitch... and what sort of things do you notice?

All bitches are different, but with mine i have found the vulva stay's a bit swollen , also the nipples go hard and seem a tad bigger......... With mine i will see a bit of filling out in the flank's at around 4 week's, then they jut get bigger and bigger i also get to feel puppies moving , kicking etc .........is Lola back yet ????

Tentie you got in first - that is exactly what I would have replied :cheer:

How's everyones's girl going?

We are so far feeling positive, vulva is still a little swollen, nipples are starting to look a little perkier & pink & Brandy is acting extreamly smoochy. She is on day 19 from first mating, so we still have quite some time wait for confirmation. I hate the waiting, I have no patience. :(

And there is still always the possibility of the dreaded phantom pregnancy. :)

How's everyones's girl going?

We are so far feeling positive, vulva is still a little swollen, nipples are starting to look a little perkier & pink & Brandy is acting extreamly smoochy. She is on day 19 from first mating, so we still have quite some time wait for confirmation. I hate the waiting, I have no patience. :laugh:

And there is still always the possibility of the dreaded phantom pregnancy. :(

im the same as you with the waiting and bella had a phantom last heat and drove me insane :mad

Well by all accounts I will be whelping two litter's here.

Mother and daughter came into season on the same day, were mated on similar days and are due to whelp on the same days.

We though it best to keep the girls together and cause no stress whatsoever to either. These two have never been separated

before other than the couples days during mating.

Should be very interesting for all concerned.

Although one litter will not be an Oakway it will be a Shawthing litter, it will and interesting time for all.

Maybe it should be my 2 x 2 litter. :D

We're gonna have puppies! :D ;) :)

My sweet georgie has her "pot belly" at 2 weeks! She is only a tiny thing (17.3/4 inches tall) and if the belly is there at 2 weeks we are gonna have babies!!!! YAY!

ETA: because i can't spell...LOL

Edited by Kanati Whippets

We're gonna have puppies! :laugh: :D :D

My sweet georgie has her "pot belly" at 2 weeks! She is only a tiny thing (17.3/4 inches tall) and if the belly is there at 2 weeks we are gonna have babies!!!! YAY!

Congratulations.

Errrrrrrrrrrrr, don't you mean correct size bitch. :)

Fingers crossed for you and Lola!

Thank you! (13.5 hours to go!)

Well by all accounts I will be whelping two litter's here.

Mother and daughter came into season on the same day, were mated on similar days and are due to whelp on the same days.

We though it best to keep the girls together and cause no stress whatsoever to either. These two have never been separated

before other than the couples days during mating.

Should be very interesting for all concerned.

Although one litter will not be an Oakway it will be a Shawthing litter, it will and interesting time for all.

Maybe it should be my 2 x 2 litter. :)

Wow you are going to be a busy little bee!!! Good luck!

We're gonna have puppies! :laugh: :D :D

Squeeee!

We're gonna have puppies! :laugh::laugh: ;)

Congratulations.

Errrrrrrrrrrrr, don't you mean correct size bitch. :wave:

LOL....you are so right Oakway! :D

The sire is only 19.75 inches himself :D So fingers crossed for something special!

Good luck with your whippy babies and can't wait to see all the pics!

We're gonna have puppies! :laugh::laugh: ;)

Congratulations.

Errrrrrrrrrrrr, don't you mean correct size bitch. :wave:

LOL....you are so right Oakway! :D

The sire is only 19.75 inches himself :D So fingers crossed for something special!

Good luck with your whippy babies and can't wait to see all the pics!

Excellent sizes, and good luck to you to.

I have noticed that although we all say my/our bitch is in whelp, I notice that we really don't say much do we. :laugh:

Now that's fine by me, each to their own.

I was wondering if we said our sire and dams names, would it be more interesting to others reading.

I will start the ball rolling

I have mated my Whippet bitch Ch Oakway Dress Fth Boys (Rhyme) to Ch Nabihah Numero Oono ET (Uno)

Oakway, I really like the sire's reg. name. ;)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY LOTG!! :laugh: It's exciting seeing them on the scan isn't it!!

:laugh: and his his brothers name from a repeat mating is Ch Nabihah Still The One ET

I have noticed that although we all say my/our bitch is in whelp, I notice that we really don't say much do we. :(

Now that's fine by me, each to their own.

I was wondering if we said our sire and dams names, would it be more interesting to others reading.

I will start the ball rolling

I have mated my Whippet bitch Ch Oakway Dress Fth Boys (Rhyme) to Ch Nabihah Numero Oono ET (Uno)

ok i'll join in..

I have mated my Boston Terrier bitch Ch Loualli A Bea Inya Bonnet (Miss Maddi) to Am Ch Sunwood Destiny Strikes Again (Imp USA)- (Stryker)