Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Woohoo!

I'm bouncing up and down... lol... ultrasound confirmed babies... 2-3 of them, due on 13 April.. SQUEEE!

Congratulations !! :( How exciting ..hope all goes well for you & your bitch. :)

Still playing the waiting game here, but the signs are still looking positive. :)

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed that although we all say my/our bitch is in whelp, I notice that we really don't say much do we. :(

Now that's fine by me, each to their own.

I was wondering if we said our sire and dams names, would it be more interesting to others reading.

I will start the ball rolling

I have mated my Whippet bitch Ch Oakway Dress Fth Boys (Rhyme) to Ch Nabihah Numero Oono ET (Uno)

My beagle bitch Gr Ch Orobay Optical Magic (Macey) has been mated to frozen semen from Am Ch Ha-Pennies Too Much Trouble (Spencer)

Still hoping for puppies.

I have noticed that although we all say my/our bitch is in whelp, I notice that we really don't say much do we. :rolleyes:

Now that's fine by me, each to their own.

I was wondering if we said our sire and dams names, would it be more interesting to others reading.

I will start the ball rolling

I have mated my Whippet bitch Ch Oakway Dress Fth Boys (Rhyme) to Ch Nabihah Numero Oono ET (Uno)

My beagle bitch Gr Ch Orobay Optical Magic (Macey) has been mated to frozen semen from Am Ch Ha-Pennies Too Much Trouble (Spencer)

Still hoping for puppies.

And we all pray that you get them. NEVER give hope.

Congratulations, I can see you are walking air. :)

Thank you :) I certainly am walking on air.... mind you, the realisation of all the planning and preparation I need to do might have me crashing right back down!

Oakway, I really like the sire's reg. name. :)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY LOTG!! :hug: It's exciting seeing them on the scan isn't it!!

LOL.. yes it is! I'm devastated that I didn't think to ask for a copy of one of the images, one was just so perfect! I think the vet was laughing at me because I kept squeaking.. lol.

:rolleyes: :laugh: woohooo how exciting!!!

:) abso-freakin-lutely!

How excitement - you've made me excited for you :(

Congratulations!!!

LOL... thank you :) I'm easily excitable at the moment... glad to know I can share it around :p

Congratulations !! :) How exciting ..hope all goes well for you & your bitch. :)

Still playing the waiting game here, but the signs are still looking positive. :)

Thank you very much :) I hope everything goes well with your bitch, glad things are looking good!

Woohoo! We have CONFIRMED pregnancy!!! 6 - 9 according to the vet. Lucky it will be in the school hols. :)

Congrats to all those also confirmed.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

We're gonna have puppies! :confused::):thumbsup:

My sweet georgie has her "pot belly" at 2 weeks! She is only a tiny thing (17.3/4 inches tall) and if the belly is there at 2 weeks we are gonna have babies!!!! YAY!

ETA: because i can't spell...LOL

Ooooh can I see a pic of the "pot belly" please?

I hope to have Whippet puppies from the 23rd of April. Im trying not to get too excited in case she didn't take. This will be my first litter of Whippets.

Good luck KC Blue, I hope your girl has a nice healthy litter. :)

I'm getting very nervous, we are taking Brandy for an ultrasound at 5 0'clock this afternoon, to find out if she is definately pregnant.

Fingers crossed that we get good news. :confused:

I'm getting very nervous, we are taking Brandy for an ultrasound at 5 0'clock this afternoon, to find out if she is definately pregnant.

Fingers crossed that we get good news. :confused:

Good luck! 9 days till we can have an ultrasound. Eeeek.

I hope to have Whippet puppies from the 23rd of April. Im trying not to get too excited in case she didn't take. This will be my first litter of Whippets.

Good luck KC!!

:D :p :laugh::cry: Yay ..We're going to have puppies!!

Ultrasound confirmed Pregnancy & we clearly saw 6 little blobs, with the vet telling us that there could be a possibility of another 1 or 2 there. Due about 16th April.

We are so excited!! :p

Squeee! yay BM! Grats on the blobs :) Your girl and Lola are sooo close.

I am obsessed with Lola's tummy... it is adorable.. she's 5 weeks tomorrow and her tummy is all tight and all she wants to do is give me cuddles. I'm going away for a few days and I'm a bit sad, I'm going to miss my little cuddlebug... I can't wait to see how big her belly gets between now and then though.. it's growing growing growing!

Congratulations Baileys Mum :):laugh:

Six sounds good! What's an average size litter for a Aussie?

Thanks hilaryo, average litter size is about 3 to 6 , but she had 8 with her last litter & an Aussie terrier breeder friend I have on facebook has a bitch that just had 9. :(

Best of luck. :confused:

Let us all know how she is progressing.

Best of luck. :confused:

Let us all know how she is progressing.

Thanks! She has been off her food a bit the last few days, still eating but very selectively. Anyone else's bitch do this early on?

Edited to add she is about 20 days after last mating

Edited by KC Blue