Moo Business Cards

becandcharch

Damn you moo!

I just recieved my sample cards and they are freakin awesome. I didnt want to love them this much because they arent cheap ;)

The quaility is great and the colours are spot on.

show us, and what do they cost. I don't need business cards but I am curious. I've got some double sided ones I had done locally years ago for my leatherwork and drawing and I love them.

Edited by Kirislin

Ill take some pics of them when I get home.

The great thing about them is you can have different photos on them. I have some with dogs and others with kids depending on the client.

I cant rememer how much they are actually! Ill check.

Huga has ordered some mini cards so may be able to tell you what they were.

They are from the UK.

Bec ,I just saw your cards :(STUNNING :laugh: had a chuckle about you know who :rofl:

can't wait to see yours too Huga ...well done !

:D Ive been waiting for you to see them!!! I love that photo of Pepp so much he HAD to be on there.

Thanks everyone else.. well not about the cards, I didnt make them :)

they are great

I got a sample of free mini cards a few years ago when I joined flickr and used a photo I had uploaded to flickr of Bella as she was having pups soon and I used them for puppy buyers. It was only a low res file but still came up beautifully.

Some of the photographers at a gallery here use the mini cards, they seem very popular

My mini cards arrived and I lurrrrrrrve them :laugh: So simple, so pretty. I got some kid ones, some wedding ones and some dog ones. Should cover all categories that way :) I will take a pic but I won't be able to post until I get my puter back.