Our Rescue Has Settled In Quite Happily

newfsie

Lukey is much happier with us..........he is so happy and silly at present. he had a swim and a Zoomie this evening, so he is messy, but looks happy and adorable

Which head should join the girls in my avatar???? Cropped and tidied ofcourse :laugh:

2582051780048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

2004102460048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

2081303640048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

2886909900048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

I love number three, I think :laugh: Or maybe the last one or number one or.....I need help!!!!!

He looks more relaxed and happier. Isn't it just lovely to see them come out of their shell when they realise they are home and home is a wonderful place to be?

Our little rescue had an eventful few weeks, she was flown from Sydney to Perth and handed back to her breeder, she was kennelled for a week or so then put on a plane and flown to us in Vic, then driven 2 hours to home and she arrived here very overwhelmed and unsure of herself. She'd hang back from the other dogs and not join in, she chased the ball on her own and growled nervously when the other dogs came near her food.

Two weeks down the track and she is one of the gang, she noses in for pats and treats with the others, flops down comfortably with them when she's tired and trots around the place with a tennis ball stuffed in her gob most of the day. She makes me laugh, she is such a little muppet and I have no idea how anyone could give this truly beautiful little girl up.

He looks more relaxed and happier. Isn't it just lovely to see them come out of their shell when they realise they are home and home is a wonderful place to be?

Our little rescue had an eventful few weeks, she was flown from Sydney to Perth and handed back to her breeder, she was kennelled for a week or so then put on a plane and flown to us in Vic, then driven 2 hours to home and she arrived here very overwhelmed and unsure of herself. She'd hang back from the other dogs and not join in, she chased the ball on her own and growled nervously when the other dogs came near her food.

Two weeks down the track and she is one of the gang, she noses in for pats and treats with the others, flops down comfortably with them when she's tired and trots around the place with a tennis ball stuffed in her gob most of the day. She makes me laugh, she is such a little muppet and I have no idea how anyone could give this truly beautiful little girl up.

Awwwww. another lucky dog. Lovely story too.

Awwwww. another lucky dog. Lovely story too.

I think we are the lucky ones, we get all that love and loyalty they have to give and in every way, a thousand times a day we get repaid with a wiggly bum (mine doesn't have a tail), a lick on the hand, a nose nudging my knee, a chin resting on my lap and that sigh of contentment when they know they are safe, loved and cherished.

Definitely Number One!!!!

Nuh!

You must be joking.

Number three. He looks engaged in something.

I took my new puppy for a play-date with aatainc's Newf and, as her dog came out of a play bow, it knocked my little baby girl clean across the garage floor. :love:

Beautiful temperament even if it was a great Baby Huey. :laugh:

Lukey is much happier with us..........he is so happy and silly at present. he had a swim and a Zoomie this evening, so he is messy, but looks happy and adorable

Which head should join the girls in my avatar???? Cropped and tidied ofcourse :laugh:

2582051780048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

2004102460048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

2081303640048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

2886909900048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

I love number three, I think :love: Or maybe the last one or number one or.....I need help!!!!!

It's lovely that he's enjoying life now. I kept changing my mind about which photo, but I think I like number 1 best.