Dog And Cane Toads

This is a well made and funny video.

Is it true??

Well it looks like PR for the Movie which explains its quality.

This of course means they have an agenda and so it is more than likely, not true. At least not for Dobby anyway.

There was something on that Cane Toad that Dobby liked because it would have been unethical to allow the dog to go the whole hog on it like it did.

What a mother of a toad it was. I've never seen one that big.

And how cool was that carpet.

One thing is certain, you don't need cane toads when you have a carpet like that.

Sorry but I didnt find it funny at all.

;)

The vet said it was kind of like an lsd trip. well yeah it IS very much like an LSD trip and I doubt any sane owner would ever contemplate letting their dogs lick a cane toad.

Note I did say sane owner.

Bit of a story if you ask me

And yeah the toad looked fake as. Toads do not sit like that, well unless they have been squashed :(

But still

Every night before we let Ava out I usually go out with the dettol and torch and try and get rid of as many as possible. Then tehres still the occasional one that pounches and she just "has" to go after it. Good thing we keep her on a leash when we take her out.

Last night when I let Hugo outside for his midnight potty run, I went to the kitchen to fill up his water bowl and I heard Hugo going wild outside, barking and screaming at something like it was the end of the world! Rush outside, thinking he's seen a cat, and there he is, circling a toad in a 1m radius and growling at it. Not lunging or anything, but just growling and barking madly at it. I praised him heavily for warning me about it and I dumped some bleach on the creature and we went back inside. He got lots of treats for not attempting to attack it! I'm not going to leave him unsupervised again when I take him out at night, not even a little! I don't want to see my baby get poisoned if he suddenly does get brave enough to approach it for an attack.

That being said, I think the video is just a joke. :laugh:

She said Dobby is a she but when it was laying on its back it looked like a boy to me. The dog was really tripping cause when the owner looked out the window she had a black and white top on and when she walked out side she was wearing a blue top, maybe it was ME who was tripping :laugh:

I found it amusing but I hope people dont go out now encouraging their dogs to lick toads, I think it needs to be discouraged from what I have heard.

Edited by Kirislin