Omg! Rocco/serena Is Freaking Awesome :d

Ashanali

I just had a look. Far out. I am sure I recall saying a couple of years ago you were going to be "famous" and all we DOLers can start sashaying around bragging that we know you. I also recall saying you should make a coffee table book of Ralph before I even realised it was possible to do. (insert smug smile here)

edit: I found it, I wasn't imagining it. :provoke:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?s=&a...t&p=3856983

You had such a talent right at the start, I wish that first thread was still here. Although you might have looked back at those pics as you learnt more and probably thought they were terrible I looked at them and thought how clever and creative you were. I can still remember the one of Ralph sitting glumly with a big dob of slobber across his face and saying to himself "I dont like it here" while Rocco sat beside him, smiling, oblivious. You used to come up with such clever captions, they just made the photos, and it showed that talent and imagination you have just waiting to be released. And now you have done it. I am really REALLY happy for you. :D

Edited by Kirislin

Did you know Ash before you came to DOL?

Nope, I only knew Alicia through DOL and met when she first asked me to second shoot at a wedding. Most of my good friends now are through DOL. :birthday:

:cheer: the RnR Thread, it makes me cringe thinking about that. But in a way it helped me grow. Thank god it is lost in cyber space now.

To be honest the most I learnt about photography and to think outside the square was the DOL Photo challenges. :thumbsup: Its like they kick-started something in me.

Thanks again guy.

Did you know Ash before you came to DOL?

Nope, I only knew Alicia through DOL and met when she first asked me to second shoot at a wedding. Most of my good friends now are through DOL. :birthday:

:cheer:the RnR Thread, it makes me cringe thinking about that. But in a way it helped me grow. Thank god it is lost in cyber space now.

To be honest the most I learnt about photography and to think outside the square was the DOL Photo challenges. :thumbsup: Its like they kick-started something in me.

Thanks again guy.

I wish you didn't feel like that. I thought it showed an incredible transformation. There's nothing wrong with not knowing it all at the start. We all have to learn. Some of us will never really move on, but from the start you had that something.

Wow Serena, just checked out your blog. NOICE!! I've always loved your work!

Congratulations :thumbsup:

I loved the RnR thread.. and I bought their calendar! I still have it.

Rocco will never be forgotten here. I can't pass a Bull Mastiff at a dog show without thinking of him.

I loved the RnR thread too!

Well done :) and very well deserved. I absolutely love your photos and hold out hopes you make it to SA one day - would be absolutely just the best experience to have someone so talented here ......

Just to let DOLers know I asked serena if I could share and use some of the photos from the blog with my class of 10 year olds for art - the offer was freely given and a new legion of R n R fans was born :laugh:

I still hold open the offer to copywrite for a coffee table book :laugh:

Edited by KelpieHoundMum