Brisbane Rspca Million Paws Walk

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no ideas, but yours is a good one keira :) we could get a personalised shirt of a website and all have the same pic on the shirt with writing or something :mad like from here : http://www.teejunction.com.au/t-shirt-designer.html

Just looked is a tad expensive, just a plain tee with some text is $40...do we want to spend that much...?

No

I like your idea Keira, I already have a red singlet I never wear so I dont mind putting text on it lol, Ill even be out near spotlight tomorrow so I can pick up some fabric paint, we should be able to paint them that morning, Ill try and get something that dries fast

i have no ideas, but yours is a good one keira :laugh: we could get a personalised shirt of a website and all have the same pic on the shirt with writing or something :( like from here : http://www.teejunction.com.au/t-shirt-designer.html

Just looked is a tad expensive, just a plain tee with some text is $40...do we want to spend that much...?

No

I like your idea Keira, I already have a red singlet I never wear so I dont mind putting text on it lol, Ill even be out near spotlight tomorrow so I can pick up some fabric paint, we should be able to paint them that morning, Ill try and get something that dries fast

:D awesome thanks GG

yep, ill have to buy a red t shirt :laugh:

Lol me to Dandy. Kmart/target should have them cheap.

ETA should we buy red bandannas for the dogs?? Again nothing expensive just something so they match to?

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

i have no ideas, but yours is a good one keira :laugh: we could get a personalised shirt of a website and all have the same pic on the shirt with writing or something :( like from here : http://www.teejunction.com.au/t-shirt-designer.html

No

ETA should we buy red bandannas for the dogs?? Again nothing expensive just something so they match to?

I can get some red fabric as well, and Ill bring scissors so we can cut triangles on the day to fit our dogs, I dont want to pre cut them or they might be too small

No

I can get some red fabric as well, and Ill bring scissors so we can cut triangles on the day to fit our dogs, I dont want to pre cut them or they might be too small

Awesome again. Thanks GG. Keep track of how much it all costs you so we can all pitch it ok!

Ok Ive got a metre of red fabric to make bandannas with, and a packet of crayola fabric textas in 10 colours lol, total cost was $14 for that, all the paints took 24hrs to dry so I went the texta option

If everyone brings a red shirt or singlet we can do them before we start, so can everyone aim to get there early so we're all orgainsed?

Hi all,

I'm definitely in, as long as I'm able to get a lift. (Before I pay my registration fee, perhaps Keira&Pheonix could confirm that she's able to give me a lift?) Just trying to decide whether to bring Lucy or Deanna. I think I remember reading that the walk is 4km. Deanna's probably a bit too old for that, so I'll probably bring Lucy.

If for some reason I don't get organised enough to have a red shirt on the day, will it suffice to put a red scarf on Lucy? I already very conveniently own a red doggy scarf.

Looking forward to meeting more Brissie Dolers.

Andy.

Hi all,

I'm definitely in, as long as I'm able to get a lift. (Before I pay my registration fee, perhaps Keira&Pheonix could confirm that she's able to give me a lift?) Just trying to decide whether to bring Lucy or Deanna. I think I remember reading that the walk is 4km. Deanna's probably a bit too old for that, so I'll probably bring Lucy.

If for some reason I don't get organised enough to have a red shirt on the day, will it suffice to put a red scarf on Lucy? I already very conveniently own a red doggy scarf.

Looking forward to meeting more Brissie Dolers.

Andy.

No problemos Andy ;) sign up

Let me know if your having trouble getting a red shirt I will just pick up a 2nd one when I get my own :thanks: then we can all match

Hmm maybe I will just buy a spare and that way if there are any issues on the day there is a spare shirt...

I think its 3 kms

:thumbsup: keira can yo confirm for kitt...so she can come :thumbsup:

LOL stop poking me :D

Fundraising page

To join the team fundraising page click this link

http://www.millionpawswalkfundraising.com....ionpawswalk2011

Select start fundraising (green button)

Choose Join Team (last option)

Search DOL Doggies

Select join DOL Doggies

Then enter the same password as for the registration

Then just put in your details.

This way we can send to family/friends/collegues etc to do some fundraising.

No one has to join in the fundraising but thought it would be nice.

Secondly

I have created a fundraising page but wanted to pretty it up a bit. Anyone who wants to join in the fundraising can you send me a picture or your dog/dogs so I can make a collage and use it as the picture on the page :thumbsup:

Here is a link to the page as it is http://www.millionpawswalkfundraising.com.au/dol_doggies

As you can see pretty boring. Anyone who joins the team fundraising page can add little blog notes etc!

Can you let me know of intentions so I know whether to expect pictures of your puppies. Thanks