Brisbane Rspca Million Paws Walk

I want to link it to my fb wall, but not until its got a doggy photo up lol, here is a Lexi photo

165367_10150094105728025_535128024_6016851_3389267_n.jpg

Or would you prefer this one?

36287_10150094111063025_535128024_6016885_6133394_n.jpg

Nawww they are awesome piccies GG!! Yeah I want to link to my facebook too but same as you don't want to until I have it prettied up. Thanks, will see how many others I get and then will make a collage of them all and will let everyone know when the page is updated.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi girls,

I don't want to commit 100% yet, but if I'm free (I shouldn't be working) then I'm in! How much is registration? I'm sure I can get myself an old red shirt somewhere so am looking forward to it! I'll probably bring both my boys, and might be able to con someone in to being an extra handler!

Hi girls,

I don't want to commit 100% yet, but if I'm free (I shouldn't be working) then I'm in! How much is registration? I'm sure I can get myself an old red shirt somewhere so am looking forward to it! I'll probably bring both my boys, and might be able to con someone in to being an extra handler!

No problems it is $15 although I think GG only paid $10...can you confirm GG?? I paid $15 but as the team manager I saw she only paid 10....

Flick you can join the fundraising team without being registered for our actual team so if you want join that follow the instructions on the last page and let me know and send me a pic of your puppers!

how did GG pay $10?? i think i paid $15 too :rofl: :p

im not really interested in the fundraising page phoenix...if that ok :laugh:

No probs Dandy, it was optional :D doubt we will raise much being so close to the date and to Easter but oh well

how did GG pay $10?? i think i paid $15 too :D :laugh:

im not really interested in the fundraising page phoenix...if that ok :shrug:

Im a student ;)

And yeah Flick because you're a student it will be $10 for you too, love concession rates!! :)

Ahhhh makes sense now I was so confused LOL

Hope you can make it Flick:)

how did GG pay $10?? i think i paid $15 too :rofl: :p

No probs Dandy, it was optional :D doubt we will raise much being so close to the date and to Easter but oh well

Im a student ;)

And yeah Flick because you're a student it will be $10 for you too, love concession rates!! :)

Lol, you really freaked me out at first when I saw that you said I only paid $10...not that I care, but I was like "how did you know?!?" lol

haha yeah, i think i still owe hecs :) im glad i quit when i did though

I dont even want to think about my HECS, I had $2000 just this term, plus I had 6 units from another degree I started...my main problem is the upfront fees like text books, nursing equipment and uniforms, I need to buy another stethoscope which will be about $100, then there is time off work to do my nursing placements, I have a 3 week placement in November...I wont have enough annual leave for then so I dont know what Ill do :p

how did GG pay $10?? i think i paid $15 too :D :p

No probs Dandy, it was optional ;) doubt we will raise much being so close to the date and to Easter but oh well

Im a student :D

Lol, you really freaked me out at first when I saw that you said I only paid $10...not that I care, but I was like "how did you know?!?" lol

LOL sorry for freaking you out haha, but yeah because I am the team manager I can see everything.

I'm definitely in. Will register on Thursday.

Let's not talk about HECS debts :rofl:

Awesome Kitt.

Are you going to join the fundraising page?? If so can you put up a pic of your pupper or pm one to me. Thanks.

GG when I've finished vet I'll have done 9yrs at uni in the top HECs bracket (a honours science degree before vet).... yikes! Thank doG for concession!

Keep on me K&P to register - I'm going away for Easter and will do it when I get back.... I'll have a better idea of exams etc when I get back. I think it's a go though!

What's the deal with fundraising? I'm not sure how much time I'll have to do any of it... but if it's easy I might be able to!

GG when I've finished vet I'll have done 9yrs at uni in the top HECs bracket (a honours science degree before vet).... yikes! Thank doG for concession!

Keep on me K&P to register - I'm going away for Easter and will do it when I get back.... I'll have a better idea of exams etc when I get back. I think it's a go though!

What's the deal with fundraising? I'm not sure how much time I'll have to do any of it... but if it's easy I might be able to!

Hey Flick,

You just email the link to the fundraising page to your family, friends, collegues, fellow students etc and ask them if they would like to donate, that is all you have to do. So not hard/time consuming at all :laugh:

You can also link it to your facebook page/twitter etc

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

I have a couple of people that I'll be walking with, so if you see a heap of Frenchies including Asti... I'd love to say hi to you all! :D

Will look our for you and the Frenchies!!

I have a couple of people that I'll be walking with, so if you see a heap of Frenchies including Asti... I'd love to say hi to you all! ;)

Hi Dolers

I have set up a fan page on facebook for the Million Paws Walk, please like if you wish :laugh:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Milli...189695254400526

Thanks

Thanks for sharing this :o

Hey GG, I have been soooo slack with the fundraising page sorry have just been super busy with the moving and all!!! Maybe we can just skip that now LOL...

I think me and Hugo will be going to do the Million Paws Walk too! :rofl:

I'll be the only person there with a Swedish Vallhund :rofl: I'd love to meet many other DOLers in person, though by the looks of it I only really know one or two people "personally" in this thread.. :rofl:

picture524h.jpg

And if you see Hugo anywhere on the day, feel free to say hi (he's the well-groomed one), he'd love to meet your dogs, all your dogs, and probably go home with them afterwards LOL :rofl: