Brisbane Rspca Million Paws Walk

Regarding the t-shirts: Hopefully it will be warm enough that we won't need to wear jumpers over the top of our shirts. It's late autumn and the mornings can be a bit chilly. It might turn out that our red shirts aren't visible! But I suppose we'll warm up from walking in the sun.

I'm looking forward to the walk. Hopefully Lucy is on her best behaviour!

You can put a long sleeve shirt under the t shirt lol

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay word's back and the seller ain't got no more size eight red shirts and she's not getting any more in :)

This could be a good substitute if you want a size six/eight. They also do bulk discounts (I wonder if "more than five" constitutes as a bulk order :laugh: ).

Nah lol, those ones are more than twice the price, who cares if its big, its never going to get worn again lol, Ill go with the 10

OK I am going to order the red shirts today.

So far I am ordering

2 for me - 1 size 10, 1 size 14 (me and friend)

1 for Golden Girl - Size 10

2 for Dandy - Size 14

1 for DJU - Size 10

1 for Kitt - Size 12 (Had to get a 10 due to the seller not having 12's)

Can Kitt and Dju get back to me about if they want me to order shirts for them and what sizes. We need to do it now otherwise we may find we don't get them in time :clap:

DJU if you are registering with our team follow the stops below :)

Click the link on the OP of this thread

Click Register NOW

Select – I want to search for an existing team, hit continue

Search DOL Doggies and hit the green tick

Click on the team name as it comes up and click the green tick again

On the next page enter the password which is dol2011 then hit join.

Then just choose the ticket you want to purchase (adult) and fill in your details and follow the steps etc

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

asadsf

Also because you'll be ordering different sizes, make sure you contact the seller before putting payments through RE combined shipping. It should come to about $5.40 per shirt or something. :laugh:

*edited for price

Edited by Dju

Sure, get me that size ten please! :eek:

Also because you'll be ordering different sizes, make sure you contact the seller before putting payments through RE combined shipping. It should come to about $4.80 per shirt or something. :laugh:

Fabulous. Yeah, I will just email her the order and maybe ask if we can get them sent as soon as possible because we only have 7 more business days before the walk.

Actually what's going to happen to the shirts when they're ordered? :shrug: Are they going to be washed?

Also if anyone wants to consider a change of color (pink or orange or light blue or dark blue specifically), you can get the shirts for $3 and whatever size you want from this person. Just a thought :rofl: Actually that won't work, they don't look like they have enough stock for multiples of every shirt color. Dammit.

Edited by Dju

Actually what's going to happen to the shirts when they're ordered? :shrug: Are they going to be washed?

Also if anyone wants to consider a change of color (pink or orange or light blue or dark blue specifically), you can get the shirts for $3 and whatever size you want from this person. Just a thought :grouphug: Actually that won't work, they don't look like they have enough stock for multiples of every shirt color. Dammit.

I will get them delivered to my work address and if I get them with enough time I will wash them. So long as they show up by the Friday next week I should have time to wash them. (If the don't show up by then we wont get them :rofl: )

That's great :shrug: Did you want me to make stencils so that what we print on the shirts looks somewhat uniform/professional or are we going to go with just writing on them? I'm pretty sure we'll get the shirts sooner rather than later, positive thinking!

That's great :shrug: Did you want me to make stencils so that what we print on the shirts looks somewhat uniform/professional or are we going to go with just writing on them? I'm pretty sure we'll get the shirts sooner rather than later, positive thinking!

I think we just have a fabric pen so don't know if the stencil will work but you can always do it and see on the day.

Just got Kitts order so am placing the order now :rofl: Get back to everyone with the price in a few.

Just use the fabric pen on the outline of the stencil and then color it in. Done it many times before for school sports days and it makes the shirt's writing look like it was printed on and not just scrawled on :rofl: And for the dog's bandanas we could just stencil a little pawprint logo on it or something cute idk. *ambitious LOL* :shrug:

Ok I have done the order.

I have emailed seller a request for total so she can fix up the postage.

Total should be $37.13 for 7 shirts. That is $4.20 postage for 1 shirt and $2.00 postage for the other 6 shirts.

That is a total of $5.30 per person.

Kitt - There were no Red 12's and only 3 red 14's so I got you a Red 10.

Just use the fabric pen on the outline of the stencil and then color it in. Done it many times before for school sports days and it makes the shirt's writing look like it was printed on and not just scrawled on smile.gif And for the dog's bandanas we could just stencil a little pawprint logo on it or something cute idk. *ambitious LOL* embarrass.gif

No problems! Happy for you to make something up for us to use :shrug:

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

I think we just have a fabric pen so don't know if the stencil will work but you can always do it and see on the day.

Just got Kitts order so am placing the order now :rofl: Get back to everyone with the price in a few.

We have fabric pens in 10 colours!!! love crayola lol

Oh someone needs to bring a newspaper...so the pen doesn't go through, also the people that have things for the shirts will need to be there in enough time to let the ink dry before we put them on, I was going to aim to be there by 7:30 with my stuff :grouphug:

Just use the fabric pen on the outline of the stencil and then color it in. Done it many times before for school sports days and it makes the shirt's writing look like it was printed on and not just scrawled on :grouphug: And for the dog's bandanas we could just stencil a little pawprint logo on it or something cute idk. *ambitious LOL* :rofl:

Just got Kitts order so am placing the order now :cheer: Get back to everyone with the price in a few.

We have fabric pens in 10 colours!!! love crayola lol

Oh someone needs to bring a newspaper...so the pen doesn't go through, also the people that have things for the shirts will need to be there in enough time to let the ink dry before we put them on, I was going to aim to be there by 7:30 with my stuff :cheer:

Yeah for sure. Its only 10 or so from my house so no problems :laugh: