Brisbane Rspca Million Paws Walk

Why would you limit me to decaf when caffienated Demi is so much fuuuuuuun!~ :o:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also we might be going to Elanora Park (Wynnum) sometime this weekend because of aforementioned cancelled plans and of course I wouldn't horribly object to any DOLers who wanted to stop by while we're there and take a peek at a lengendary Swedish Vallhund. ..Okay not legendary, I fail at advertising, but yeah, you knoooww. :laugh:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAY! :laugh:

On a horrible, horrible note, I will be home this weekend because OH is still sick *sobs* No holiday for me. :rofl:

Oh but then I get to meet you to give you the stencils :rofl: Maybe not all bad then.

That sucks about not being able to go to the Coast :p

Why would you limit me to decaf when caffienated Demi is so much fuuuuuuun!~ :rofl: :rofl: :) ;)

Also we might be going to Elanora Park (Wynnum) sometime this weekend because of aforementioned cancelled plans and of course I wouldn't horribly object to any DOLers who wanted to stop by while we're there and take a peek at a lengendary Swedish Vallhund. ..Okay not legendary, I fail at advertising, but yeah, you knoooww. :o

Haha no don't change!! I am like you after a coffee wen I have had a red bull haha, need someone to equal me out although my friend Les tends to keep up with me and she will be there.

Ooo I want to go to Elanora was going to go last weekend but didn't make it but its like 5 mins from my house so give me a heads up and I might come depending on when it is ;)

I'll send you a text message if/when we go :laugh:

YAY FOR BEING HYPERACTIVE! You'll see me on Saturday, I'll probably be accompanying Hugo on his "we have guests!" victory lap/s around the yard. :o

Ok so I just got an email back from the lady on ebay who we bought the shirts off and get this...she has EXPRESS posted them for us...what a legend!! We only paid for regular post but she expressed them today so I should have them Monday :eek: I will be leaving glowing feedback for her. She also said for us to enjoy the walk :love:

ETA: Dju that thing I had on in Carindale tomorrow has now been postponed so I am pretty much free all day. Wat day were you thinking about going to Elanora park? Maybe you can just give the stencils to me then?

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

Yeah, I used them because they had a curve on the "blades" and that makes cutting out letters much neater-looking. Don't want jagged edges on the words!

Guys I have double booked myself :( I have a course with my trainers on Sunday mornings 8 am - 9 am starting this week, I won't be skipping sooo I need to make alternate arrangements. The walk is only 10 - 15 mins from where I was will be training so I will be there right after.

Kitt is it ok if I pick you up at 7 am and drop you off to meet GG with the shirts and stencils?? Then I will go to my course and maybe try to leave a tad early to make it for the walk start time..

Guys I have double booked myself :( I have a course with my trainers on Sunday mornings 8 am - 9 am starting this week, I won't be skipping sooo I need to make alternate arrangements. The walk is only 10 - 15 mins from where I was will be training so I will be there right after.

Kitt is it ok if I pick you up at 7 am and drop you off to meet GG with the shirts and stencils?? Then I will go to my course and maybe try to leave a tad early to make it for the walk start time..

Hey Keira&Phoenix, you've moved house now, haven't you? So I'm no longer "on the way" to the walk. So would it be better for me to make alternative arrangements to get there? I'm sure I could convince someone, using my charm and wit, to pick me up? ;) I promise to entertain the driver by singing... or not singing... whatever they prefer. Or I can get a cab.

kitt, i am coming with a friend...but i might be able to fit your dog in the boot with raz (r u taking your greyhound? she was friendly from memory) :shrug: worst case she can sit on the back seat with you :shrug: and i dont mind singing :p i do alot of that anyway :laugh:

btw keira did you notice my friend Jo as signed up?

Edited by dandybrush

kitt, i am coming with a friend...but i might be able to fit your dog in the boot with raz (r u taking your greyhound? she was friendly from memory) :shrug: worst case she can sit on the back seat with you :shrug: and i dont mind singing :p i do alot of that anyway :laugh:

G'day Dandybrush, that's a lovely offer. Lucy (the greyhound that you met) would be fine in the back with Raz, and she would also be fine in the back seat with me. If you decide that you can definitely pick me up (and drop me off? :o ) pm me and I'll give you my address. But if you decide it's not possible, that's fine, I'm sure there are many cab drivers who can't wait to be entertained by me and my stinky dog.

Hey! I think (hopefully) I'll be there... am away Saturday night so if I'm awake I'm going to head along with a friend. I might just meet you guys there, and see you if I see you this time... Have an awesome time if I miss you!

Just saw your post GG. Unfortunately I can't make it as it's getting a bit close to my wedding so I've got so much going on at the moment. Would love to get together with everyone for a play date once all the craziness is over though!