Brisbane Rspca Million Paws Walk

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dju - I have two but only one is suitable to walk in this sort of environment my older dog has DA issues. I think most people will only be walking with one dog unless they have someone else to walk the second.

I just received the shirts :) They are small for their sizes, ie: I tried on the 14 and it is tight (not uncomfortably). So those of you who ordered 10s when you wanted 8s should be fine, I doubt they will swim on you.

Kitt my friend may have to bail so I should have a size 12 for you :)

K&P - I'll just have to try to lose a couple of kgs before the walk, just in case you don't have a 12 for me :D

:rofl: Nah pretty sure she won't be coming. She is going to the dentist to have some teeth removed on Saturday so doubt she will be there :)

Which one is the older, Phoenix or Keira? :p I can't tell, they both look like puppies in your signature!

And yay for the shirts arriving! Just need stencils now. :)

Okey dokey. Off to get a pie.

Hehe I am eating a pie!!

Which one is the older, Phoenix or Keira? :p I can't tell, they both look like puppies in your signature!

And yay for the shirts arriving! Just need stencils now. :)

Keira is the older dog :) One pic is a pic of Keira as a puppy haha.

Ahh, okay!

By the way, what breed are they? I would hazard a guess but some people find it rude when you get it wrong, and I would probably.. get it wrong, lol :laugh:

Ahh, okay!

By the way, what breed are they? I would hazard a guess but some people find it rude when you get it wrong, and I would probably.. get it wrong, lol :laugh:

Keira is just a Heinz57 with mostly Bull Mastiff X Ridgie but a few other things :)

Phoenix is an "Amstaff" ;) IYKWIM

One day I would love for you to explain to me the difference between certain breeds. I've looked at a few threads on DOL (threads that often end in arguments) and have looked at a few things on the net, but I still have questions... (nice, friendly questions :) )

One day I would love for you to explain to me the difference between certain breeds. I've looked at a few threads on DOL (threads that often end in arguments) and have looked at a few things on the net, but I still have questions... (nice, friendly questions :) )

Haha yes it is a much disputed topic especially between certain people.

Always happy to answer questions :) I am definitely not an expert but I know a fair bit through my research :)

I was going to say Ridgeback x something and "IYKWIM", but I thought saying "IYKWIM" would result in dirty looks if I got it wrong. :rofl: I hope my boyfriend doesn't come to the walk then--he believes all the hype about bull breeds and we've had many an argument about it!

I was going to say Ridgeback x something and "IYKWIM", but I thought saying "IYKWIM" would result in dirty looks if I got it wrong. :rofl: I hope my boyfriend doesn't come to the walk then--he believes all the hype about bull breeds and we've had many an argument about it!

Bring him. Phoenix will quickly change his mind about bull breeds. She is so sweet and adorable to boot :)

No one can resist a Pittie smile :p see below hehe

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

I dunno, he's pretty stubborn, he'd probably be keeping far away from Phoenix :laugh: I tried to tell him about the friendliest staffy ever living at the bottom of the street who snorts and huffs and puffs when she's getting bellyrubs from me and he was like .. "She could always turn one day and bite you, it's happened lots of times, don't you read the news?" :rolleyes:

I dunno, he's pretty stubborn, he'd probably be keeping far away from Phoenix :laugh: I tried to tell him about the friendliest staffy ever living at the bottom of the street who snorts and huffs and puffs when she's getting bellyrubs from me and he was like .. "She could always turn one day and bite you, it's happened lots of times, don't you read the news?" :rolleyes:

Well we wont tell him what she is and then when he loves her we will drop the bomb on him :rofl: