Brisbane Rspca Million Paws Walk

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, okay!

By the way, what breed are they? I would hazard a guess but some people find it rude when you get it wrong, and I would probably.. get it wrong, lol :laugh:

Keira is just a Heinz57 with mostly Bull Mastiff X Ridgie but a few other things :)

Phoenix is an "Amstaff" ;) IYKWIM

I wondered about that lol, you had always said she was Amstaff x something...but she looks an awful lot like a "Lab x SBT" that I met a while ago...

He was a gorgeous...."lab x SBT" too lol ;)

Edited by GoldenGirl85

Ahh, okay!

By the way, what breed are they? I would hazard a guess but some people find it rude when you get it wrong, and I would probably.. get it wrong, lol :laugh:

Keira is just a Heinz57 with mostly Bull Mastiff X Ridgie but a few other things :)

I wondered about that lol, you had always said she was Amstaff x something...but she looks an awful lot like a "Lab x SBT" that I met a while ago...

haha ;) ;) Yeah she is an Amstaff to the general population, mind you most people who ask look at me confused when I say Amstaff haha.

I have had a few people recognize her for what she is ie: a vet and someone walking by me the other day but so far no one who recognizes it has been worried about her. I don't think you can be with a face like hers. Mind you I can make her do this face which looks evil haha.

Ahh, okay!

haha ;) ;) Yeah she is an Amstaff to the general population, mind you most people who ask look at me confused when I say Amstaff haha.

I have had a few people recognize her for what she is ie: a vet and someone walking by me the other day but so far no one who recognizes it has been worried about her. I don't think you can be with a face like hers. Mind you I can make her do this face which looks evil haha.

lol@ IYKWIM. Phi is a lovely girl. Scarlett & Phi play a lot and are two breeds with a bad and rep have never had a drama. The walk would have been great but I think I'd not do so well in a crowd with dogs. Scarlett might take ages to walk 3kms too, if she doesn't get her way she can stop dead and not move for ages (and I mean AGES).

Ahh, okay!

lol@ IYKWIM. Phi is a lovely girl. Scarlett & Phi play a lot and are two breeds with a bad and rep have never had a drama. The walk would have been great but I think I'd not do so well in a crowd with dogs. Scarlett might take ages to walk 3kms too, if she doesn't get her way she can stop dead and not move for ages (and I mean AGES).

Yep two female bull breeds and they are both so sweet. Miss Scarlett likes to mother the little Cavalier pups too, which is adorable!

LMAO I can totally see Scarlett just stopping after the first 1km and not moving!

Hey make sure that you don't forget to pick up the stencils! :p

LMAO.

Yeah I was thinking about it this morning.I have to go shopping this arvo, so I might do it tomorrow afternoon??

Sure, just don't forget LOL! You have my phone number, don't you?

Hey make sure that you don't forget to pick up the stencils! :p

LMAO.

Yeah I was thinking about it this morning.I have to go shopping this arvo, so I might do it tomorrow afternoon??

Sure, just don't forget LOL! You have my phone number, don't you?

Yep still have the message you sent me :)

I'm arriving just before 8:30am, hopefully (before the car park closes, durr). Ooh, I hope that's not a problem for Keira&Phoenix, because by the sounds of it, she'll be arriving after 9. The walk starts at 9am sharp, so I hope she gets there in time! :eek:

Who is bringing the shirts in the even that she doesn't make it in time?