I Love My ~breed~ But One Day I Want To Get A ~different Breed~ (inser

Iv alway's had mutts growing all of witch had staffy or amstaff in them i now have a staffy and plan on purchaseing my first PB stafford at the end of the year, i will never be without my staffy love. The breed id love to own but propberly never get is a great dane, the other breed i love are aussie sheps but i just go to thelinks house to get my fill of aussie loven :thumbsup:

I've always had the shelter scruffy terrier x mutt's but would love a mini schnauzer as where I used to live landlady had 3 of them and just fell in love with them they have such a fantastic personality are real clowns and just seem to love everybody.

I love, love the Field Spaniel, they are almost the perfect dog. :(

When I'm too old, I'd like a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (had one as a kid) as they are an awesome breed. However, if I was able to get my way, I'd love a French Bulldog. I think they are great.

If hubby turned around and said I could get any breed of dog, I'd seriously look at either a Leonberger, Newfie or Briard. They have always been my childhood favourites.

I also love the Welshie and may be tempted to try this breed instead of getting another Field, as they are also a lovely breed.

So many beautiful breeds, it's hard to pick just one.

I have a Boxer and a Bullmastiff...whom I absolutely adore, they are my heart and soul. Not sure if i'd have another boxer, because nothing would measure up to my girl. All the boxers i meet these days are so different to her. I will probably own more bullys. they are such love muffins.

I have well and truely fallen for weimis though. Every wei i've met I have just adored, they are amazing. And i'm pretty certain that will be my next dog. I'd love a newfie too. I'm always tossing up between a newf and wei- Newfs were in our ring at the shows and they just seem like amazing dogs but i've never spent time with one before which is why the weimis always win in my head! I think afghans are beautiful- but i've never had the chance to meet one inr so i dont know if we match or not!

I'll always have coolies and a golden retriever or two

but I have this obsession with adopting an older rescue rough coat jack russell

I also want an australian terrier to show in the future :(

I don't have a dog atm, but I'm hoping to get a Pug soon. A Pug was my last dog, and the breed I love.

There are two other breeds I'd love to own though, but way out of my price range.....British Bulldog and French Bulldog.....can you tell I love Bracchy breeds :(

BF

Edited by Bluefairy

I'd love to own a well bred, health tested, working line (or really good rescue) american pitbull terrier. However I will probably never end up doing so - firstly there are really no pitbull lines I like in this country & you're not allowed to import, and secondly the restrictions imposed upon pitbull owners in this country makes owning one fairly pointless (I see no point in owning a dog that must be muzzled at all times in public).

But, I can dream. :)

Will always have Boxers, they are my heart breed and nothing else compares- but if I lived on a large property and could have quite afew dogs I would love a Cane Corso, Dobermann, another sibe, and a brittany.

Pekinese

Shih Tzu

Chihuahua - long hair

After swearing I would never have another small dog.....I decided years ago that I loved these breeds for their sense of humour, faithfulness and their intelligence.

I have known some. Beautiful dogs, I yearn to own one.

I always said when I was old and gaga. I would have a show Shih Tzu in full coat, he could sit on my knee when I was up, and I would be there brushing, brushing, brushing him. And because Shih Tzu are guard dogs, he could fly for the throats of bossy nurses trying to force feed me mashed pumpkin. Or alternatively, he could lick excess pumpkin off my bib!!

On weekends, I would find a handler, go to the shows with my walker, (only close ones) amd cheer them them on from the sidelines!! I could probably chuck my teeth at judges and my walker at those who got it REALLY wrong!!

Edited by Jed

Dobermann's are definitely my heart breed but I would love a Afghan Hound and a French Bulldog one day.

If I could though I'd also want a Giant Schnauzer (black), a British Bulldog (which is my OH favorite breed) and another Bull Terrier (miniature this time round)

Edited by dobesrock

OMG, how many I would like- but not all are suitable.

Those that I would realistically consider are:

Dalmatian

Norwegian Elkhound

Viszla

Rough Collie

Pointer

Flatcoat Retriever

Giant Schnauzer

Tibetan Terrier

Rodesian Ridgeback

English Setter

Oops, I've gone on a bit!