I Love My ~breed~ But One Day I Want To Get A ~different Breed~ (inser

• 6 years later...
On ‎8‎/‎03‎/‎2011 at 6:39 PM, Dogsrawesome said:

Can you get these in australia because id love a canaan dog too :wave:

Any luck with finding Canaan Dogs here in Australia?? - I am after one myself

On 12/04/2017 at 10:58 AM, Fife Dog said:

Any luck with finding Canaan Dogs here in Australia?? - I am after one myself

There was a breeder of them in Aus but she returned to the states, apart from the couple that were imported from a rescue place and the litter she bred while she was here there aren't any in Aus.

--Lhok

I love my Akitas, but next dog we want something totally different, possibly a Havanese. My husband and I have both only ever lived with big dogs before, so it would be a huge change for us!

I love bully breeds. I love their personalities and the challenge of obedience.

My guys are getting very old so it's time to think about the next baby.

I am happy with BBs but OH wants a small lap dog... a very small BB LOL would be ideal

Frenchie (or 2) is a definite possibility but I have seen so many poorly bred FBs :( 

Any suggestions please

52 minutes ago, Kajtek said:

I love bully breeds. I love their personalities and the challenge of obedience.

My guys are getting very old so it's time to think about the next baby.

I am happy with BBs but OH wants a small lap dog... a very small BB LOL would be ideal

Frenchie (or 2) is a definite possibility but I have seen so many poorly bred FBs :( 

Any suggestions please

Not bull breed  but maybe Boston Terrier 

7 minutes ago, Kajtek said:

@mingaling Thank you.

Never considered Boston Terriers and I will do the research... If they have the love-ability, the stubbornness and the awesomeness of a BB - this may be a go for me.

I believe they are loveable stubborn little asshats of awesomeness ! 

• Like 1

Having had small/medium dogs for many many years, I'd absolutely love a Newfoundland, I used to have the pleasure of dog sitting one for a few weeks and some weekends a couple of times a year when her Mum went away for work, and she was just   :love:

Also love  Ridgebacks....not sure if I'll ever have either breed (all boils down to the cost as I'm on a limited income) but I can dream.   :laugh:

I went from a staffy to a westie :) the westie is everything I could have wanted in a dog, so would definitely recommend them as a consideration Kajtek. I like a solid square dog and he certainly fits the bill. Boston's would have been an option too :) never thought I'd own a white fluffy but he's a terrier through and through. Very gutsy little dog and not afraid to give people the whatfor when they breach his definition of appropriate. Had a guy at Christmas very apologetic after he got a plane stuck on our roof. Gave him a major telling off for daring to touch mums house!