I Love My ~breed~ But One Day I Want To Get A ~different Breed~ (inser

Although I have a Staffy now (my partners favourite breed) I have always been a Boxer mama at heart. One day though, I want to have a Whippet. I don't quite know why.

Is there any breed that you've always wanted but haven't yet had?

Is there any breed that you've always wanted but haven't yet had?

Nope. Unless I get too old and frail for the two breeds I love, I can't imagine having anything else - well maybe a breed to two that are closely related, but only just known in Australia. But they are pretty close to what I have already.

I love my cocker spaniel, and have always had a bullmastiff (or two) growing up..

However I would love though to one day own a Finnish Lapphund or a Husky (the Spitz thread is truly evil, I constantly see just beautiful dogs in there!). I'd also love a Dachshund... :)

I have a big list of breeds I want to own one day. Top of the list is an Australian Shepherd. That's what I want next. I have a Border Collie at the moment, and a Cocker Spaniel Cross foxy. They're both young and we have a two dog limit here so it will be a long time before I get another dog.

Oh gosh, so many breeds I'd love to own. I love my Rottie and Poms, but I'm already thinking what breed my next dog should be.

Top of my list are Dobes, White Shepherd, Corgis, Irish Setter, Lappies, Border Collie, Aussie Shepherd, Collie... the list goes on!

The one breed I'd love to own but will probably never happen is a Dalmatian.

I love my dobies, but I've always wanted a beauceron. But would love a malinois or gsd. And am hopefully getting a gsd puppy in a couple of months!!!!

Are they in Australia Jessca?

I own a Ridgeback, would love a Malinois (soon!) and will one day own another Kelpie :D