I Love My ~breed~ But One Day I Want To Get A ~different Breed~ (inser

I LOVE Bull terriers! Finally got my first one late last year :D

Would like to get a Staffy one day...

DDB has always been my dream dog after watching the movie Turner and Hooch but i don't think my husband likes them.. :clap:

There are a lot of breeds I love and would love to own but i can't imagine not sharing my life with an English Setter.. if money and room permitted, I'd have possibly an Irish Setter. I also love Irish Water Spaniels, Lowchen, Whippets and Braccos... There are so many breeds I really love, but my heart will always be devoted to English SEtters.

I love Aussies, and my next puppy with be another aussie... BUT I would also LOVE to have a Toller one day - they're on my list!!!! That's really the only other breed i'd like to get.

I've had a Labrador and a Working Cocker Spaniel but have always loved German Shepherds ever since I was young (not that I'm old now :D) and in two weeks time I will finally have one :clap::clap:

We have a border collie and mistakenly thought we would get another breed as a second dog down the track to satisfy our range of breed lemmings. Now that we have actually lived with a BC, I can't think of anything better suited than another one!

I do still daydream about other breeds - mostly Weimaraners, Beagles and Tollers. Lately I've been stalking Aussie sites.

I don't think i could live long enough to have one of every Breed I love. :D

But i would Love.

West Highland White Terrier

Australian Terrier

Dachshund

Scottish Terrier

Cocker Spaniel

Jack Russell Terrier ( half two x's at present )

Golden Retriever

Pug

French Bulldog

Yorkshire Terrier

And More, more more...

Our next breed (currently have 2 beagles) will be a GSD, eventually we will have a greyhound.

I'd love a dashound, a newf, Bassett hound, blood hound, St B, a cavalier, a boxer, poodle (cos of Harrison) .....

But I think we will always own a beagle, regardless.

Noahs Ark of dogs. I've changed SO much, from life before the beagles and DOL...

Edited by CharlieG