More Questions About My Foster Boy - Huey!

PoppyDog

Dogdaze no one has made a mission of trying to shut down this group or send dogs to their deaths, we simply wish them to

rescue responsibly.

Saving everything you can without having the protocols in place to do it safely for everyone is misguided and irresponsible.

People are on this forum because they are dog lovers and they give a damn.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sick puppy came from Sydney? And got to Queensland on a truck without being quarantined??? Way to go.

I hope they have let whoever transported the puppy know.

Disgusting.

huga, hope Sid remains healthy.

How ironic that its so important to stop dogs being killed in the pound, but its OK if the general public's dogs die of parvo contracted from pound dogs? Even vaccinated dogs can get parvo.

who in the hell is this group? name them please

I am open to correction on this but there was a DOL username of ARQ down the bottom earlier when someone commented on the rescue group reading the thread but not sure as they have 1 post here and seem to be pulling dogs from Blacktown :o

I do not foster dogs but have been thinking about it lately. After reading the posts and how dogdaze has reacted, I will not be fostering. I have two precious babies and do not wish to put them at risk just to save another pup who may have parvo.

Dogdaze, i dont know you but your posts do not do the rescue group any good, whether you are a part of the group or not your attacks here have turned me off fostering any dogs. Your anger just points to a guilty conscience.

who in the hell is this group? name them please

I am open to correction on this but there was a DOL username of ARQ down the bottom earlier when someone commented on the rescue group reading the thread but not sure as they have 1 post here and seem to be pulling dogs from Blacktown :o

Yes ARQ they get dogs from Blacktown.

I do not foster dogs but have been thinking about it lately. After reading the posts and how dogdaze has reacted, I will not be fostering. I have two precious babies and do not wish to put them at risk just to save another pup who may have parvo.

Dogdaze, i dont know you but your posts do not do the rescue group any good, whether you are a part of the group or not your attacks here have turned me off fostering any dogs. Your anger just points to a guilty conscience.

Liath, fostering can be a wonderful experience when done properly. :o

so they are Animal Rescue Queensland then?

Needs to be very clear who they are so more innocent people and dogs are not hurt by them and their very careless actions. Total disregard for others and their beloved dogs.

It's groups like this that will make governments bring in very tough laws to control rescue.

I understand that three dogs in attendance at the outing have now become ill and tested positive to parvo. Relevant entities have been notified.

saw that post but it is not a username I recognise as having posted to the group previously, so best to call council or RSPCA to confirm all of that info(though i think someone mentioned the council putting signs up earlier in this dol thread?).

Edited by Kissindra

I understand that three dogs in attendance at the outing have now become ill and tested positive to parvo. Relevant entities have been notified.

At a public park, all for publicity - well they are certainly going to achieve the attention that they were looking for - just not the right type of attention. I am absolutely appalled, you lead by example and what kind of example are you setting by taking unvaccinated babies to a public park? :o ;) :rofl:

What is truly amazing if it is the above mentioned rescue org is that the two people responsible have worked managing boarding kennels and worked in council pounds and the very basics of quarantine and vaccination is not being done. WTF love doesn't save lives responsibility and health/hygeine procedures do

Edited by casowner

saw that post but it is not a username I recognise as having posted to the group previously, so best to call council or RSPCA to confirm all of that info(though i think someone mentioned the council putting signs up earlier in this dol thread?).

yep that was me that mentioned the council signs :o i know at least one person who reported the matter to the council (and was told about signs being erected) and the rspca. i also know the post about the other positive cases is true...

but going forward i do hope that serious lessons are learned from all of this. it is very scary to contemplate the repercussions if not.

I understand that three dogs in attendance at the outing have now become ill and tested positive to parvo.

:o I can't say all of what I am thinking or I would be banned for life from here but what a bunch of fu#king lowlifes this group is. ;)

yep that was me that mentioned the council signs :rofl: i know at least one person who reported the matter to the council (and was told about signs being erected) and the rspca. i also know the post about the other positive cases is true...

but going forward i do hope that serious lessons are learned from all of this. it is very scary to contemplate the repercussions if not.

opps sorry :o thread is getting mighty long ;)

I hope there is an attitude change, but have seen no sign of it yet and doubt it will happen unless someone in council gives a damn and makes it happen.

I understand that three dogs in attendance at the outing have now become ill and tested positive to parvo.

:o I can't say all of what I am thinking or I would be banned for life from here but what a bunch of fu#king lowlifes this group is. ;)

Agreed - totally irresponsible and disgusting - shame on them :rofl: