Has Anyone Heard Or Used Animal Transport Worldwide?

heroeswit

I am looking at importing a dog from the Czech Republic and the transport agency my breeder uses is Animal Transport Worldwide and they are cheaper then some of the other transport companies but they don't include:

-quarantine inspection charges or any other customs charges not associated with a normal service

-airport handling fee and quarantine fee in Sydney

I'm not sure if I should go through the one the breeder uses as I haven't heard of them or just go through JetPets and they pretty much handle everything.

What are your thoughts

Thanks for any help/ comments

The Quarantine fees you pay directly to AQIS anyway.

There is no airport handling that the transport company does at Sydney either.

They do a fair bit of importing work and know what they need to have organised.

greatdanes101 I have also heard of -Animal Travel- and I thought they were the same but -Animal Travel Worldwide- is based in the czech republic and they hadn't come up in any of my searches.

Dasha thank you for that info I hadn't realised that was the case

I think I will have a talk with the breeder and just use jetpets as they seem to be great so far and are very helpful.

I have used this company before, and I will be using them again later this year. The breeder in Belgium did all the leg work, but he said they were great to deal with.

Full price to ship a 9kg basenji to Australia was $ 1200 and will be the same again later this year.

VKC Live Animal Logistics.

They are also organising flights from the USA for me for later in the year, for thousands less than what the Australian companies want.

Edited by Curly Tail

I know a lot of Dutch people that used VCK and all are happy with the service.

Dwilds, you are not allowed to pick up from the airport, AQIS does all that. You have to pick up the dog later at quarantine