Litters Due May 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Irish Lassy - Irish Wolfhounds - 1st.

murmarstaffs - Staffordshire Terriers - 2nd. 01/05/2011. 4 boys

SparkyTansy - Weimaraner - 11th. 10/05/2011. 6 boys 2 girls 1 boy died.

Ausvarg FL - Swedish Valhunds -15th. 13/05/201. 1 stillborn. :cry:

weiz4eva - Weimaraner 15th. 14/05/2011. 6 boys 2 girls 2 boys died.

Baylord - Blood Hounds - 17th.

piper - Border Collies -21st. 19/05/2011. 4 boys 5 girls

Trisven13 - Basset Fauve De Bretagne -23rd.

skyehaven - Flat Coated Retrievers - 28th.27/05/2011. 5 boys 6 girls 1 boy died

meganmm - Leonbergers - 28th. 28/05/2011. 3 boys 5 girls

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got confirmation that a fresh AI was done today with another one later this week and some more trying for a tie - the joys of maiden dogs & maiden bitches. :rofl:

So please add us with Basset Fauve De Bretagne puppies *hopefully* due around 23 May. So excited I can barely speak which is really saying something :rofl:

I'm gutted.... :rofl: :rofl: :) Just had a phone call from Katherine and she was given the wrong information by the vets. They tested Marie and apparently we were too late. She has either had a silent season or a split season or I've just completely missed her season (which I have never done before) and was standing on Friday but by the time we got her down there it was too late. We're all very sad but we'll have to wait until next time now. :p

We knew it was just a "try" because she'd surprised me with this season - its just extra gutting having received a phone call at 5.30pm to say we'd got a good AI with another to come :rofl: . Next time we will send her down from the beginning.

Oh Trisven, I'm sorry - that would be heart breaking.

We had a mating yesterday and another tomorrow. Estimated due date will be around 21st May.

She was late coming in season and I have been getting so impatient then once she came in I changed my mind and was terrified. Iwas going to not go through with it so many times, even while driving down to the stud dog's place I was ready to turn around and go home. I'm still scared, I think I have read too many horror stories and I can think of 101 things that can go wrong.

Hoping to find out if my "little"girl is pregnant on thursday(USound) with our first litter!!yeahy!!! :eek: :D ;)

Will be due 1st of may- fingers crossed!! :laugh:

Still in the stage of -yes- you might be pregnant one day but not the next day!!!??

Tris- sorry to hear about the miss- bugger!!Try for next time?

Could anyone give me advice if 27/28 days is too early to ultrasound?

Thankyou so much in advance!!

Exactly - apparently the cytology (sp?) test that they did is correct in 30% of cases and that is what they used to say that she wasn't in season. Its all a waiting game now!

no blood test? there was a thread not long ago about people being told it was too late for their bitches based only on cytology but when the actual prog test (blood) was done they were fine. I think you might have a good chance here!

Exactly - apparently the cytology (sp?) test that they did is correct in 30% of cases and that is what they used to say that she wasn't in season. Its all a waiting game now!

no blood test? there was a thread not long ago about people being told it was too late for their bitches based only on cytology but when the actual prog test (blood) was done they were fine. I think you might have a good chance here!

Yep no blood test. I will go looking for that thread and let Katherine know. Thanks :laugh: