Litters Due May 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on your confirmation IL!! :laugh:

still counting down to our ultrasound here... 15 sleeps!

trying not to get too excited, but it's just so hard not to! I'll be coming RIGHT down if she's no preggers!

Thank you sparky- when is your expected due date? :)

oooh exciting murmarstaffs! I am still waiting patiently to find out... I am really not sure at this stage though...

I'm glad you are waiting patiently. I am waiting impatiently!! :thumbsup:

I'm trying not to read too much into things but Jazz has got really big nipples, her belly feels particularly tight, she is ultra clingy and last night decided she doesn't like other dogs and would quietly growl at anything that came too close when we visited dog club. This is very out of character for her so I'm thinking she has hormones doing something in there and I'm hoping that they aren't just giving her a phantom.

Tris I'll keep my fingers crossed!!! The waiting is the worst part...

Piper... maybe I shoudl have written *through clenched teeth* Patiently!!! I can't stop looking and assessing her but really i just can't tell she has had a phantom every season so far so all the "signs" I keep looking for could just be the result of a phantom... However Ari, like Jazz, has been rather narky towards her housemates (she nearly took spartan's head off the other week for trying to come into the same room she was in!) which isn't like her even during a phantom. I keep thinking maybe she is getting a bit of belly now but not really sure... I need to go away for a few days and then come home to look at her - i see her too much!!

Tris I'll keep my fingers crossed!!! The waiting is the worst part...

Piper... maybe I shoudl have written *through clenched teeth* Patiently!!! I can't stop looking and assessing her but really i just can't tell she has had a phantom every season so far so all the "signs" I keep looking for could just be the result of a phantom... However Ari, like Jazz, has been rather narky towards her housemates (she nearly took spartan's head off the other week for trying to come into the same room she was in!) which isn't like her even during a phantom. I keep thinking maybe she is getting a bit of belly now but not really sure... I need to go away for a few days and then come home to look at her - i see her too much!!

Jazz has never had a phantom and returns to normal behaviour very quickly after a season usually. Interesting that your girl is grumpy as well, hopefully it is a good sign for both of us :rofl:

I want to start working on my puppy pack but don't want to jinx myself.

I took a body shot last Sunday and will try and do 1 each Sunday and see if I can notice changes that way but given her coat I don't like my chances of there being anything obvious for quite some time.

OMG - I just realised who Irish Lassy is!!! Its you!!! Wow wouldn't it be exciting if we were both having babies at the same time?

Marie is home today and had a growl at Daphne which is very out of character. Here's hoping that is a good sign. :(

Haha tris!! :thumbsup:

Yes it would be great to have babys the same time- nice wiries!! any signs? Is she having an ultrasound?

Are you guys going to southern region this year?

Kloey is starting to get a belly - although as she is fairly deep in the chest i think she is hiding them well.

murmastaffs that belly is huge compared to kloeys!!! :laugh::cry: - do you let the staffs go into labour or do they have to have- dare i say it the c section word?

Dont know anything about these little guys so just curious!!

Piper- when do you find out if Jazz is pregnant? :(