Mdba - Results

SwaY

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations to all the wonderful people who won awards this evening, well done to all of you. Now relax and enjoy the rest of the evening.

:cry::cry::cry::laugh:

Just got back from the awards. had a great night. Met some more great people and caught up with others I hadnt seen in a few years. Well done Julie, Leslie and board for putting on a nice do. Troy was speechless :cry:

Well done to all the winners, especially my mates, Lynda Smith from White Shepherd Rescue winning Foster Carer of the year. Sooooooooooooo deserved, and Debbie Donald, who really is the most wonderful RESPONSIBLE pet owner of the year and amazing person. Onwards and upwards ladies :laugh::cry:

Edited by Chewbacca

Outstanding Service To PACERS - Chris Lythollous

Congratulations to all nominees. It was a fabulous night. While all winners and nominees have stories in their own right, the above award had an accompanying story that was quite compelling!!

Next year is Brisbane :laugh:

Were you there Chewy!??!?!?! I missed you :cry:

yeah, I came in to see you at the end and couldnt find you. Loved your dress. I was on table 4 in a red dress. Couldnt find Julie or Troy to thank either. Bloody socialites, I dont know :laugh:

Outstanding Service To PACERS - Chris Lythollous

Congratulations to all nominees. It was a fabulous night. While all winners and nominees have stories in their own right, the above award had an accompanying story that was quite compelling!!

Next year is Brisbane :laugh:

Great its Brisbane!

What a great night, thanks for the congrats. Great to meet everyone and congrats to all the other winners, all well deserving. We were on Troys table, bit special lol. Thanks for a great night darwinroyal, Megz, caff and our tablemates wagsalot and mr wagsalot (both awesome people).

Mdba you put on a great night :laugh:

Just saw that my very good friend Chris Lythollous was awarded for outstanding service to PACERS. She is a wonderful woman and whilst she definitely went over and above for PACERS in her foster care of Banjo I also know that she enjoyed every minute. The world needs many more Chris Lythollous'.

WOW, WOW AND WOW have just seen that I am the new student of the year winner. That is a huge surprise and has made my day. Thanks to all involved, and congratulations to all the nominees and winners on the night. Will definitely be able to make it to Brissy for next years awards.