Mdba - Results

SwaY

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm back in Brissy now after a whirlwind Melbourne trip, HUGE congratulations to Shell for taking out Master Responsible Pet Owner, I cannot imagine the award going to a better or more deserving person.

Well done to all the other winners too :rofl: We had a great night and it was awesome to catch up with some good friends and meet some long time DOLers in real life!

Fab people at my table and not a moment when there wasn't chatter (even coming from other table ..... hey, Huski ???? :eek:). Nice to meet Madwoofter, too :).

I have no idea what you are talking about :laugh:

Huski - chatting? :rofl:

You've clearly got me confused with someone else :noidea: :p :o

;)

Awww come on, even Troy's laughing at me now :(:laugh: :laugh:

And chat she did. She is sooo cute! :laugh:

It is an art you know :rofl: Was great to catch up with you again Anne.

A Great night and so many wonderful, wonderful people.

Congratulations to all those nominated and those awarded.

Klaus & I were totally stunned firstly just to be nominated and to win the Master Breeder of the Year is just amazing.

I did refrain from wearing my Tiara home on the plane, but wore it all the way home in the car and put on the sash to show off to our dogs. Fortunately I had the foresight to hide our cameras before wearing the Tiara together with gumboots for this mornings poo pick up.

I had a great night (even if i did have to put up with Huski's incessant chatter for the WHOLE weekend :eat:) and was very surprised when I won. Big thanks to everyone involved! It was lovely to meet the people I did and to catch up with those i already knew :love:

I had a great night (even if i did have to put up with Huski's incessant chatter for the WHOLE weekend :eat:) and was very surprised when I won. Big thanks to everyone involved! It was lovely to meet the people I did and to catch up with those i already knew :D

Oh and just for your info Zero is not a strange looking Sibe :love:

I had the foresight to hide our cameras before wearing the Tiara together with gumboots for this mornings poo pick up.

Oh no, Nancy ..... we definitely want a picture of THAT. So come on ....... :eat: .

And I reiterate a very deserved congratulations to you.