Zara

RL1

post-17414-1300706029_thumb.jpg

It's one week today that i made the decision to have my beautiful, faithful female Rottweiler, Zara, put to sleep. The most difficult decision i've

had to make. I could've brought you home and let you go on for a bit more, but i couldn't watch you struggle anymore. I've now lost you and your mum to the

same disease.

Almost 11 great, fun years together that won't be forgotten. From the day i brought you home, to the day we parted.

I miss you my sweet girl. Never forgotten.

04/04/2000 - 14/03/2011

Zara is seen here at the back with her head resting on my boy. ( and her late mum at the front )

:rolleyes:

Edited by RL1

My heartfelt sympathies RL, just been there myself and know exactly how you feel. :rolleyes:

Someone once wrote "It is better to let them go a day too early than a day too late" and it is this thought that gives me comfort.

I think we should be proud of ourselves for having the strength to put them before ourselves and not try to be selfish and keep them with us a little longer even though we may want to.

Beautiful dogs, all three. :confused:

Keep an eye out for my Kuges, Zara.

I'm so sorry for your loss of Zara RL1. I lost my beautful Rottie girl to osteosarcoma at just 7yo. I miss her every hour of every day.

Sophie will be there to greet you Zara and so with our lovely Faith, Rottweiler who I lost to the same disease 6 months ago.

Rest In Peace Zara. Fly free with the other Rottie angels.

Guest Pandii

RL, I wish I could of done more to help you through this

My thoughts are with you

RIP Zara, you will be sadly missed

Run Free old girl

xxxx