Zara

RL1

Sounds crazy, but i don't think i'll be able to have another Rottweiler after this. How could i replace her....

I've now lost both female's, mother and daughter, to the same cancer. Both in the same area. Both in March, almost 4 years exactly apart.

Sounds crazy, but i don't think i'll be able to have another Rottweiler after this. How could i replace her....

I've now lost both female's, mother and daughter, to the same cancer. Both in the same area. Both in March, almost 4 years exactly apart.

many condolences RL :laugh:

I understand what you are saying, I am the same about GSD's, I can never have another :) but maybe one day I will be able to.

It doesn't sound crazy to me. I feel the same and rarely go to the Rotty thread these days because seeing all the beautiful dogs and puppies brings me to tears.

I lost both my girls, 2 years apart in the month of September. Both to osteosarcoma. Losing my heart dog was a life changing event that I never want to experience again. I'll miss her forever.

Before I lost my girls I never imagined I would be living without a Rottweiler, not after 25 years of sharing my life with them. I won't have another because I just couldn't go through the pain of losing one again.

I understand RL1.

• 11 months later...