The Strangest Cross Breed You Have Ever Seen?

jackie_a1

Just a general enquiry as to the strangest cross breed you have actually met. As in not heard of on the internet or been told about but have witnessed with your every own eyes.

I'll have to say I met a mini foxie cross koolie, who's name was Roarie. And he was gorgeous wall eye and merle markings but the size of a foxie? And probably the other strangest cross breed I've met was a sharpei cross border collie? His fur texture resembled a dog with mild mange, quite a strange dog long face but wide head.

So anyway let me know the strangest cross breed dog you have met. And please if you have pictures feel free to post.

Quick edit to add:

What did the dog look like? Coat type? Size etc?

Edited by jackie_a1

Keira I met a similar dog at the Hyde park doggy thing last year (or the year before can't remember) it was a sharpei cross staffy he had a black mask with a fawn coat and american stafford erect type ears with a wrinkly face. He also looked tough but was only about fifteen kilos and was more the size of a stafford then sharpei sweet boy though, of course owner had him all (harnessed studded collar etc) up :laugh:

I saw some puppies in a pet shop once that where Australian terrier x Shih tzu, they where the funniest, ugliest looking things.

They where the size & colour of an Aussie baby, had the Aussie ears with a Shih tzu face. :laugh:

Don't know why anyone would want to x-breed these two breeds, on their own they are gorgeous looking breeds, but together they are just weird looking. :cheer:

at our local park it looks like a Golden Retriever with stumpy legs but it's owner insists it's a Maltese cross, never any mention of GR in it. He's a lovely natured dog though. The other one I see here is a husky beagle cross. I've also seen pug x labradors around here.

I had a foster who was dashyx cattle, she looked just like a tiny cattle dog, with slightly longer back, her temp was all dashy :laugh:

She went to a great home ( turned out to be deaf) and they are constantly get asked what she is as she is so cute, they have a laugh and say she is a minature cattle dog :cheer:

Will find some pics.

we have a poodlex kelpie down the road.

Shar Pei X cattle dog.

Odd dog, long legged and tall but with a sharpei nose and ears all on a blue body. '

One of my managers has just gotten a cav X cattle dog pup. Cute but odd looking.

Probably the strangest I've met is an ACD cross Bull Terrier, which I guess isn't that odd. :laugh:

She was short coated with blue roaning covering her with no white patches/markings. Big strong head that was pretty much smack bang in the middle between the Bully's extreme roman and the ACD's short, stocky stop. She was a sweet natured girl. :(

On another note, advertised for weeks and weeks in our local paper was a Pug x Italian Greyhound puppy! What the!? Maybe the two extremes blended together to great a 'normal' bodied dog? :cheer: