The Strangest Cross Breed You Have Ever Seen?

jackie_a1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when i did work experience at the rspca they had a jack russell x stafford it just looked like a scruffy stafford white and brown in colour his name was woofa great dog but obsessed with the tennis ball. Pretty sure the guy across the road has the same cross it always gets out and i keep taking him back even though i get a really bad vibe from the man.

I met a Dobe X RR a couple of years ago....Beautiful dog, Dobe colouring, RR build with a ridge. She had the most beautiful temperament :rofl:

When I was a kid, my Grandies had a "stafford" called Beauty........God only knows what she was, but I doubt there was much stafford in there.

She had the stafford build and thats where it ended! Coarse black longish hair, a pointy little nose and ears and teeth all over the place...Poor ugly little thing, wonderful little character though - and adored playing with us kids :) I loved that my Grandad named her Beauty ;)

about a year ago I met a..... wait for it.......... Great Dane X beagle.... I could not believe my eyes - it was not as big as a great dane but extremely large anyway. It didn't have beagle colours but you could just tell there was something off about him. I asked owners and they said he's crossed with a beagle - beautiful dog but couldn't believe it!!!

A corgi x german shep!

Had the shortest stumpiest corgi legs and tiny head, the colouring of the german shep and the body the size of the germ shep.

Mum was a pure germ shep and dad was a pure corgi...... (so I was told)....... an easter holiday that had BIG repercussions!

A corgi x german shep!

Had the shortest stumpiest corgi legs and tiny head, the colouring of the german shep and the body the size of the germ shep.

Mum was a pure germ shep and dad was a pure corgi...... (so I was told)....... an easter holiday that had BIG repercussions!

i seen the same cross at a rescue few years back sounds like they looked similar lol

Some idiot in the local paper last weekend was selling.... 'Purple Heelers'!!!! One parent was a Red 'Heeler' & the other a Blue 'Heeler'. They obviously believe that like paint > blue + red = Purple!?! So unbelievable but I am sure there will be people who have fallen for it.

Bit sad really :D

cavalier x Japanese Spitz...

JS body, boxy yet point nose, ears flap down, it's very light colour but has cav markings but JS coat and the tail isn't as tightly curled up like a JS but it's feathers like the a Cav. Wouldn't say it's cute but it wasn't ugly either.

Owner was excited when they saw me with Emmy and Charlie, and had to tell me that her pup is cross between Cav and JS.

Japanese Spitz x Poodle is starting to be common. I've seen a lot of them around and Pet Paradise has sold a lot of them.

Some idiot in the local paper last weekend was selling.... 'Purple Heelers'!!!! One parent was a Red 'Heeler' & the other a Blue 'Heeler'. They obviously believe that like paint > blue + red = Purple!?! So unbelievable but I am sure there will be people who have fallen for it.

this cracks me up!! :)

A lady I work with wants a GSD x Poodle... apparently they are being bred and are popular (so she says) :D tells me I should have gotten one of them instead of my pedigree GSD!!!

I did a google search and they do exist!

I think my girl is a GSD x Poodle. She has the worst coat which gets these tiny little tangles right on the skin. I keep her clipped for this reason.

My Mildred has to be the oddest looking dog in general that I have ever seen. We are constantly being stopped on the street too.

Here is Mildred in full coat and clipped. For anyone that remembers she is one of the "Renbury Bears", I adopted her from Cordi.

mil-1.jpg

mill-1.jpg

A lady I work with wants a GSD x Poodle... apparently they are being bred and are popular (so she says) :D tells me I should have gotten one of them instead of my pedigree GSD!!!

I did a google search and they do exist!

I think my girl is a GSD x Poodle. She has the worst coat which gets these tiny little tangles right on the skin. I keep her clipped for this reason.

My Mildred has to be the oddest looking dog in general that I have ever seen. We are constantly being stopped on the street too.

Here is Mildred in full coat and clipped. For anyone that remembers she is one of the "Renbury Bears", I adopted her from Cordi.

mil-1.jpg

mill-1.jpg

what an odd looking but BEAUTIFUL dog!! I love her ears!!! She is gorgeous! I am not surprised you get people asking what she is. She has the eyes of a GSD - they look similar to my dogs' eyes.

She is beautiful joanne!!! Absolutely beautiful!

There was a pet shop down here selling chi x staffy pups, fugliest dogs I have ever seen.

Edit..

Now that I think about it.. poodle x labs are probably the ugliest mix I can think of. I've yet to see one that didn't look really ugly.

Edited by Hardy's Angel

Yeah interesting concept that one. I saw it too and wondered WTF they were on.

Our new neighbours have a large female Lab x mastiff and a small male (Pom?) mix, both entire. Apparently it was fine to leave them together when she was on heat though because the male is "too small" to get to the female. Errrrrrr really? I'll be expecting some interesting looking pups next month...

I met a Bull Terrier cross GSD. his name was Jackaroo. He was in the kennels i worked at and was very frightened, but he took a liking to me and was very playful and cute :D He looked exactly like a bull terrier, but had a short GSD coat and markings of a GSD

Shitzu x Staffy
Shitzu x Staffy

What did it look like MEH, because I know the Shih tzu x Aussie looked weird. :o

... o___O. I just randomly remembered seeing this puppy and had to go back through a selling community on facebook to find it for you guys! Lol

staffyshitzu.jpg

It's.. kind of cute I guess? lol. No telling what other breeds could be in it, though.. where I used to live (which is the selling page is for) should have been renamed "BYB central" haha.