Which Breed Makes The Cutest Puppies?

Henrietta

This is very objective research. :thanks:

Which breed has the cutest puppies in your opinon?

I'd have to say that Corgis are the cutest puppies in the world to me. Both Cardigan and Pembroke.

Whippets are also very cute as babies. And Italian Spinoni.

I love seeing puppies and saying hi, I'm not such a big fan of raising baby puppies (just prefer the older pups and adults is all). It's nice when the puppy is someone else's - you can just admire them.

I would never consider a breed based on cuteness as puppies, obviously. Corgis are not a breed I'd consider, although Whippets are. I really like Poodles (smaller varieties) and Tibetan Terriers, but I don't think as puppies they are very cute. I think they make beautiful adults though.

To me, the most beautiful dog in the world as an adult is the Saluki. Gorgeous. But not for me.

I can see there may be a lot of Sid references here. Feel free to post pics of gorgeous puppies. :provoke:

Edit - Ooops - Spinones! :birthday:

Edited by Henrietta

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any spitz breed... not biased or anything :birthday:

Any puppy no matter what breed it is, can make anyone melt.

I think if I meet a puppy in person, s/he could make me melt. It's all about the personality and the way they 'discover' the world around them. Just based on photos though, some puppies are just cuter than others.

When I get home from work, I'm pulling out all the stops with my papillon puppy photos!! :birthday:

Paps are pretty darn cute... but I think they stay cute forever!

Edit - Yes, all the pups posted are cute. You win. :provoke:

Edited by Henrietta

Guest RANDCMOORE31

For me it's shih tzu puppies. They are the most adorable, fluffy, roly-poly puppies - and they just make me laugh and make the heart melt. I'm always checking out the puppies - just to see them play and fight and snooze and discover. Some people get clucky over babies - I get clucky over puppies. No matter how many I've seen though, I'm always particularly taken by the shih tzu's. Though I gotta say - those samoyed's would have to rate.

For me it's shih tzu puppies. They are the most adorable, fluffy, roly-poly puppies - and they just make me laugh and make the heart melt. I'm always checking out the puppies - just to see them play and fight and snooze and discover. Some people get clucky over babies - I get clucky over puppies. No matter how many I've seen though, I'm always particularly taken by the shih tzu's. Though I gotta say - those samoyed's would have to rate.

This is me too.

My friends are having babies at the moment and i'm like 'yeah yeah' but if someone says 'I'm getting a new puppy'... I'm out buying little toys, finding excuses to go over their place to hang out with the pup...

Samoyed puppies :birthday::provoke:

Japanese Spitz puppies too :thanks::(

This is very objective research. :rofl:

Which breed has the cutest puppies in your opinon?

I'd have to say that Corgis are the cutest puppies in the world to me. Both Cardigan and Pembroke.

Whippets are also very cute as babies. And Italian Spinoni.

I love seeing puppies and saying hi, I'm not such a big fan of raising baby puppies (just prefer the older pups and adults is all). It's nice when the puppy is someone else's - you can just admire them.

I would never consider a breed based on cuteness as puppies, obviously. Corgis are not a breed I'd consider, although Whippets are. I really like Poodles (smaller varieties) and Tibetan Terriers, but I don't think as puppies they are very cute. I think they make beautiful adults though.

To me, the most beautiful dog in the world as an adult is the Saluki. Gorgeous. But not for me.

I can see there may be a lot of Sid references here. Feel free to post pics of gorgeous puppies. :thanks:

Edit - Ooops - Spinones! :birthday:

:provoke:

Ah well, you already know what I am going to say :(

5554736097_40db28a06f_z.jpg

This is me too.

My friends are having babies at the moment and i'm like 'yeah yeah' but if someone says 'I'm getting a new puppy'... I'm out buying little toys, finding excuses to go over their place to hang out with the pup...

Samoyed puppies :birthday::provoke:

Japanese Spitz puppies too :thanks::(

Im the same, babies do nothing for me, but puppies :rofl: