Which Breed Makes The Cutest Puppies?

Henrietta

Labbie puppies of course!

Also Lappies, JS, Aussie Sheps and Berners. Love berner puppies... :love:

I have noticed that berner puppies are giving the choccy labs a run for their money on the 2 dollar cards! (which I might have bought a few of just for the cuteness factor :) )

post-34861-1300969730_thumb.jpg

:laugh::o ;) ;) :)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think anything with fur is cute in the baby stage :love:

I love rottis and labs when they're at about the 6 month age mark, perfectly goofy, cuddly and loving.

I love the fluffy ones that remind me of teddy bears -- Bichon's, Westies, Lappies, Akita's, etc.

But I think this one will do me just fine .....

108_3920.jpg

All babies are gorgeous and this thread is making me so clucky.

I must admit it is hard to go past a blue merle Aussie baby.

Basset Hound puppies are the cutest. I would never own a basset but damn they are cute babies. I also like frenchie and boston babies. Who am I kidding all puppies are cute,lol!

Basset babies are gorgeous in every way.

leanne8.jpgmumpups3wks.jpg

Who could resist a Frenchy babyLilly7wks.jpg

106_7359.jpg

And Stafford babies are so cuddly and fun to play with

104_6864.jpgpups7wks-1.jpg

All babies are gorgeous and this thread is making me so clucky.

I must admit it is hard to go past a blue merle Aussie baby.

Basset Hound puppies are the cutest. I would never own a basset but damn they are cute babies. I also like frenchie and boston babies. Who am I kidding all puppies are cute,lol!

Basset babies are gorgeous in every way.

leanne8.jpgmumpups3wks.jpg

Who could resist a Frenchy babyLilly7wks.jpg

106_7359.jpg

And Stafford babies are so cuddly and fun to play with

104_6864.jpgpups7wks-1.jpg

Staffords are so pudgy haha there chubby bellies in the last photo :love: i wanna hug them.

Agreed. And it's a big problem. If you don't love dogs, you shouldn't be getting a puppy, cute or not. Don't look at the puppy. Try to understand what you'll get when it grows up.

Lets face it. All puppies, no matter what breed are cute.

OK, I agree with the post that said Beagles as puppies but then they grow up to be scary airport dogs :love: Just kidding, nothing scary about a beagle, which, I believe, is why they're used as airport dogs.

However, no-one has mentioned the most truly cutest puppy ever!!! and what makes them so cute is that they never out grow the cute stage, they're unbelievably cute as adults as well...the Chow Chow!

post-35891-1301001207_thumb.jpg

Not my photo btw, I just happen to think it's a very cute puppy.

Erik said anything Kivi can do he can do better and held a knife to my throat until I agreed to post a photo of him being cute as a puppy as well. Eriklikescardboard.jpg

Mind you, Erik gets cuter by the day.

I think it's the way puppies look so rubbery. I love that age where they are convinced everyone in the world will be their friend and they seem to end up flopped on the ground wriggling and wagging their tails madly if you make eye contact with them and every step seems to involve every bone and muscle in their little bodies. And they only have two speeds: gallop and asleep.

Rotties and ACDs have a really cute chunky stage.

OMG he is cuuuuute

I must be the odd, one out. I think Deerhound puppies are pretty ugly! :laugh: Lucky they turn into gorgeous elegent adults

Cutest puppies I've ever seen were black giant schauzers :o

ailapup2.jpg

This beautiful puppy looks like a kangaroo. :love: Just the face combined with the way s/he is sitting.