Story On The Morning Show

Baileys mum

OT - When you make it about the industry - particularly one that wont go away no matter what - and not about the specific cases of exploitation, you leave the door open for women to REALLY get exploited - countries which have outlawed the sex industry show that the end result for women in those industries is a much poorer outcome than in countries where it is legal and regulated.

I will never forget when they had Pamela Anderson as there spokesman. Here she was spouting their crap all the time wearing a pair of uggies.

Yep & I also found it funny when the show Big Brother brought her out here as a special guest to go into the house..& when she came out she organised & participated in a protest against KFC..when in fact KFC was Big Brother's main sponser at the time. :laugh:

Nothing surprises me with PETA- I foolishly attempted to reason with a spokesperson from the group regarding bullbreeds of dogs. This woman absolutely felt that to end the suffering of potential candidates of dog fighting, was to gradually annihiliate dogs that came from a historical breed used: APBT's; Amstaffs; Staffies; etc or crossbreds with the potential for fighting. They felt the destruction of such breeds were ultimately better than ending up in the inhumane hands (about the only thing I agreed with was branding such people using and abusing dogs "inhumane"). How many breeds and thousands of dogs this would end up affecting is bewildering to think about it. When I said, so hypothetically speaking, when there are no such breeds, what happens when these "people" start using Dobes, Rotties; GSD's etc as substitutes for bullbreeds. No actual answer, just more rhetoric spewed forth. They seemed quite radical and the lack insight they have into their own standards and behaviours is something to behold, so using "sexploitation' doesn't surprise me in the least.

Nothing surprises me with PETA- I foolishly attempted to reason with a spokesperson from the group regarding bullbreeds of dogs. This woman absolutely felt that to end the suffering of potential candidates of dog fighting, was to gradually annihiliate dogs that came from a historical breed used: APBT's; Amstaffs; Staffies; etc or crossbreds with the potential for fighting. They felt the destruction of such breeds were ultimately better than ending up in the inhumane hands (about the only thing I agreed with was branding such people using and abusing dogs "inhumane"). How many breeds and thousands of dogs this would end up affecting is bewildering to think about it. When I said, so hypothetically speaking, when there are no such breeds, what happens when these "people" start using Dobes, Rotties; GSD's etc as substitutes for bullbreeds. No actual answer, just more rhetoric spewed forth. They seemed quite radical and the lack insight they have into their own standards and behaviours is something to behold, so using "sexploitation' doesn't surprise me in the least.

:laugh: To end the suffering of potential candidates of dog fighting her solution was to gradually anhiliate dogs that came from a historical breed used for this eg. APBT's, Amstaff's etc.

This is beyond disturbing IMO and total bs :cry:

Through links on facebook I've read many other disturbing things about PETA and I no longer support them or believe that they have the dogs best interests at heart.

The fact that they use naked women to gain support further confirms I've made the right decision. There is no need for it.

Dogs are classier that those women anyway :thumbsup: