Share Your New Arrival Pics And Stories Here

Sooky

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! My new addition Riley came home on Saturday and has settled right in :)

He's been a good little fella so far but as he's getting more confident he's also getting more cheeky :laugh: He is smaller than I expected so my other dog Saxon was a bit rough for him at first (being the scary 5kg giant that he is) but yesterday Riley figured out how the playing works and managed to wear Saxon out.

Riley

post-31865-0-71119500-1308620402_thumb.jpg

Cassie - Aggghh TOO cute! I've always had such a soft spot for Bernese Mountain Dogs... one day I will own one. Your new addition is so cute and I've always been a Zephyr fan. Your new location looks stunning! I also have an empty block waiting to built on. Just waiting for OH to finish uni. Mind you... my block doesn't have a creek running through it! There are a couple of lovely Bernese Mountain Dogs at the dog school I go to on the weekends. We were often asked if Archie was a Bernese Mountain Dog when he was younger. LOL.

Some tri Aussie pups do look a lot like a Berner baby! And vice versa! We went to the vet to get Moose vaccinated today and one of the vet nurses had her blue merle Aussie baby there, 10 weeks old. She asked me if they could have a quick play and I agreed, gosh I wish I had my camera, they looked beautiful together! :love:

We are pretty lucky with the new property, it's just gorgeous :)

Hi guys its Zorro again he has settled in so well!! still having a few accidents in side :scold: but has already mastered sit, come and lie down :p such a smart cookie.

Riley is so cute a real fluff ball wish i could give him a big hug!!!

post-39670-0-79958200-1308697203_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atanquin

Hi guys its Zorro again he has settled in so well!! still having a few accidents in side :scold: but has already mastered sit, come and lie down :p such a smart cookie.

Riley is so cute a real fluff ball wish i could give him a big hug!!!

Zorro looks like a real sweetie! Paddy has been having some accidents inside as well, but we are both learning when it's time to go outside! Paddy has kinda learnt come but haven't had any luck with much else yet. He hasn't been very interested in food for the first few days but is starting to get his appetite back I think :) He is a bit chubby so I think he must normally eat a bit more than he has been!

post-40268-0-62939300-1308740351_thumb.jpg

Hi all :wave:

I finally brought Kirah home yesterday and she's been a bundle of bouncy joy! Zeus is being very gentle with her, which is fantastic since he's 15 kilos and she'd be lucky to be 2 kilos!

She slept through last night with few dramas but today I'm having trouble with her crying in her pen when she's left alone. I know she wants to be free to run around with Zeus but that's just not going to happen and I know part of it is because she wants attention but she won't be getting that 24/7 either because tomorrow I'll be back at work.

Anyhoo, it's just the end of day 2 so hopefully she'll start to settle once she realises she's stuck in the playpen if she's unsupervised.

Here are some photos to keep you all occupied in the meantime:

Standing on the retaining wall so I can photo her better!

post-21435-0-45109400-1309070595_thumb.jpg

Front-on shot:

post-21435-0-01304400-1309070604_thumb.jpg

Her "show" pose; Aussies are such quick learners! :D

post-21435-0-98419000-1309070613_thumb.jpg

Kirah and her favourite toy at the moment; be better if Zeus stopped trying to steal it! :laugh:

post-21435-0-55400300-1309070621_thumb.jpg

Kirah commandeering Zeus's bed; he's being such a tolerant boy. :heart:

post-21435-0-64320900-1309070629_thumb.jpg

I love Kirah's expression in this shot -- she loves to goad Zeus!! :D

post-21435-0-35447700-1309070639_thumb.jpg

I love the photos of Kirah. She is a real little miss.

I brought Hunter home late last week. He is having a ball with Chelsea my sheltie. I have to separate them now and again so she can have a break. He is being very good otherwise though. Here are some pics.

post-25785-0-99988100-1309138350_thumb.jpg

post-25785-0-37711400-1309138370_thumb.jpg