Share Your New Arrival Pics And Stories Here

Sooky

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loki has come home today. At the moment he is standing bravely under a ladder and barking out our poodle. To be honest they are getting on pretty well. The poodle wants to play, but Loki is not yet 100% sure, but getting more game. Both fell asleep in the lounge room whilst we were watching a movie, so that is a good sign. But Loki has now woken up and wants to play. Will load some pictures in the next couple of day.

On the day Loki came home we had rain, and Essendon won, how good a sign is that. lol.

I was going to post in the waiting for puppy the other day but didn't want to jinx it. Anyway this afternoon i bought home my little bundle of fluff. He is a red and white border collie and his name is Kobie.

post-21163-0-92908400-1309943499_thumb.jpg

Hi guys, loving all the goregous puppies! We picked up our bullmastiff boy Bentley on Monday. He's been such a good boy so far, goes to bed when we do and sleeps right through until the morning. One thing that I want to ask is he seems to be getting the hiccups a lot like 3-5 times a day I have read other threads about it but I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this with their new pup? It seems to be quite random.

I love Moose so much. :) I have had cuddles. :D He's the cutest.

Akira used to get the hiccups ALL THE TIME as a puppy. It's apparently a sign of growth and it stops as they get older. :)

My Halo was eight months old yesterday. Where has the time gone? Here's one of the latest photos.

216672_509260388129_218800254_252115_7266989_n.jpg

Even though I don't post much in this thread, I've been keeping an eye on all of the pups and they're all so gawjus! biggrin.gif

Harper used to get the hiccups all the time too..It does settle down.

Some recent pix of Harps, my bichon x (6 months)

Pre haircut:

c4528185.jpg

After his groom:

cd8ec01c.jpg

1dead547.jpg

30ebdd24.jpg

His eyes are still blue! Which is really surprising. smile.gif

Cute pictures :)

Kitteh, how do you find Harpers coat grooming wise? Would you ever let it grow long?

Grooming wise I find it really easy. I just slicker him once a day ( just to keep it mat and knot free ) and that's it.

What do you mean by "long"? Longer than the first pic?