Share Your New Arrival Pics And Stories Here

Sooky

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the new arrivals are just beautiful! Wilbur is a character!

Thought i'd share some pics of our newest arrival. Harley Quinn, the curly-coated retriever!

harleyquinn73of75.jpg

Well look at that - two little curly coated retrievers for the price of one!

This thread needs to come with a cuteness overload warning. Lots of lovely fat little porkers in here.

Thought I would share our not brand new but still new addition to the family his call name is Zeke, short for Ezekiel (Strength of God)the name suits him well both mentally and physically :) he is a pure-bred brindle English Bull Terrier born on the 24/4/2011 and we totally adore him so far training has been a real breeze and he has us trained very well, at least that is what he thinks, he has made 4 flights with me and is racking up the frequent flyer miles oh yeah and did I say we ADORE him :laugh: mostly he loves to eat, poop, follow us everywhere, play/train, watch TV (he will sit and watch/listen through a whole movie without moving lol), sleep and getting cuddles and snuggles on the couch.

Zekes first bath

Zeke after "helping" paint the pergola

OMG Zeke is sooooo cute!! I love BT's!! :)

So do I lol he is VERY cute but the saying that bullies are like three year olds in a dog suit is true he can be a little bugger at times but he is extremely smart with it and that can be a challenge or a blessing, give him an inch and he will take 300 miles lol.

A couple more of Zeke

Zeke is VERY cute! Another breed on my list to own someday....so many dogs, so little time...

Yep you won't get an argument from me he is VERY cute :laugh: I grew up with my mum having PB Afghan Hounds then we somehow ended up with PB Doberman's both very beautiful breeds and I loved being around them all but Zeke has been the easier to train by far, we also have a rescue dog called Scrap he is a 15 year old Aus Silky x, and our 18 year old sons best mate.

Just discovered this thread. I picked up my little Japanese Spitz puppy, Panda, 3 weeks ago. He was so tiny, 1.2 kg at his 1st vet visit. It's only just in the last few days that I've noticed him getting bigger, a whole 1.5kg. :laugh:

3rd day at home.

IMG_4589-1.jpg

Thurs night tormenting my border collie.

IMG_4653.jpg

Hi, I just posted these same pics in the Waiting for puppy thread, but guess I should move over here now :thumbsup:

Things going well so far, he seems quite relaxed. Is sleeping a lot. Demolishing his food. Been great with visitors and children, he seems very friendly towards people.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

• 3 weeks later...