Advantage

I always buy the bigger packets of flea treatment and divide it up between my dogs. I can't find the breakdown for Advantage.

Does anyone have or know how much a 10kg dog should get using the solution that is 100g/L. I am thinking 1ml?

I always buy the bigger packets of flea treatment and divide it up between my dogs. I can't find the breakdown for Advantage.

Does anyone have or know how much a 10kg dog should get using the solution that is 100g/L. I am thinking 1ml?

I don't use Advantage, but I use Advantix & I use 1ml for every 10kg of dog, plus a little bit for good measure. ie for my 19kilo dog I will put 2.5ml of Advantix.

I do this all the time, the vet i was working for some years ago told me to do it , yes it is 1 ml per 10 kg.....when you are out shopping and you are coming up to buying more go to the pet shop etc and read what the dosage is for your dog on the smaller pack, then buy the big dog pack, always works out cheaper....also, best to buy it on E-bay or simular as its much, much cheaper on there, one of our local pet food shops was selling it for $55 last year so i grabbed some. :thumbsup:

Guest Clover

Yep with Frontline i just wrote down the dosage on each pack (upto 10kg, 10-20 etc) and go by that :). It works out so much cheaper.