Gotta Love Them

Sparty

My older dog Bodie woofs in hi sleep this worries my puppy Zee who starts barking ... waking up Bodie who now thinks there is something to bark at haha.

Oh and watching Terminator ... so many dogs barking in that movie setting off Zee ... who then sets off Bodie haha

When Charlie was a pup, he was sleeping and he barked in his sleep.. shocked himself awake and started barking but looking very confused. When I was laughing at him, he realise that there was nothing there... he went back to sleep.

LOL Zee has see out cat moving in the dark outside gone charging up to the window barking seen his reflection in the window and scared the crap out of himself and run away screaming :cry:

:( too funny!

I'm afraid mine haven't done anything so interesting - but of late my neighbours have been dogsitting the Dog Of Eternal Screech - who is a cattle dog cross of some sort who makes a high pitched screech which sounds like a staffy scream cut short - it does it over and over and over in a rythmic *screech* *pause* *screech* *pause* pattern ALL DAY and it is increadibly bothersome!

Every now and again my pair wander out side and trade noise with it so I get to hear *screech* *WOOF* *yap* *screech* *WOOF* *yap* which does not improve things much!

lol My mum has tollers OMG the noise when they start carrying on you would think they were being murdered. i was holding one while she went to the toile today before her time in the trial and she started screeching in the toilet block because the door was shut .. talk about co-dependen

:thumbsup: too funny!

I'm afraid mine haven't done anything so interesting - but of late my neighbours have been dogsitting the Dog Of Eternal Screech - who is a cattle dog cross of some sort who makes a high pitched screech which sounds like a staffy scream cut short - it does it over and over and over in a rythmic *screech* *pause* *screech* *pause* pattern ALL DAY and it is increadibly bothersome!

Every now and again my pair wander out side and trade noise with it so I get to hear *screech* *WOOF* *yap* *screech* *WOOF* *yap* which does not improve things much!

Wow, you are one patient neighbour! I don't think I would be as good as you. :laugh:

:thumbsup: we live on a main road, to the left are two little terriers who yap like the devil whenever anyone walks past or if they see Atticus standing on the back deck. At the back are the neighbours dogsitting Dog Of Eternal Screech and they have a staffy who makes no noise, but do have chickens which I enjoy - I like their werk werks and bok bok noises, I wish their teenagers didn't have a fondness for loud rap music but I'll live, diagnonal at the back are the screaming children and they are over the road too, on the other side there are three dogs who also bark at anything that goes by and the neighbours who are renovating between domestic disputes. Oh and there is a set of lights almost directly in front of the house so we get to hear what everyone plays on their car stereo and all the impatient tooting of horns - if we are really lucky we get all night road works outside our bedroom window! - oh and the hospital is further down the road so all the ambulances come at all hours....safe to say a few barking dogs are the least of it :laugh:

One day I'll live in peace and quiet, but it wont be any time soon so we just smile and live with it!

Edited by Kissindra