When Huga And Rocco Road Trip Together...

rocco

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*faints* He's adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Is he a keeper Serena?

What does The Redman think?

Please hurry up and get a photo of him with Ralph :thumbsup:

Clyde, I no longer have Reddells. My home was not the right fit for him and he is back with his breeder about 8 months ago now. After this I pretty much decided I love the BM but wanted a breed change and downsize. Ralph is not a happy chappy at the moment. Im sure they will become good friends. Simon is so kind and gentle with him though. He is very cool

Oh sorry! When it's not right it's not right :thumbsup: No doubt his breeder is now having to deal with his swollen ego from his modelling days :thumbsup:

I adore Bulldogs. We had one a couple of years ago, Mildred. Sadly she didn't live long at all (cancer among other problems), but it certainly gave me a taste of how intensely loyal and wonderful they are.

Give him a cuddle from me please. :thumbsup:

Poor Ralph has got his nose out of joint, I am sure they will get along fine in a day or so :cheer:

He looks like an easy going dog, very cute

Im sure he will come around hopefully. Poor Simon is so gentle and just wants a friend. :winner: Ralph has been the only dog for sometime now and it will just be adjusting for him.

Simon is just so delightful and surprising me how quick he is to learn, nothing fazes him. Loves cuddles. He is totally awesome.

How was Simon's first night?

He was so good. He didnt rest once when I came home as it was all exciting, so as soon as he was in his crate all I heard was snoring. :winner: He's is all go and then fast asleep. He hasn't put one foot wrong.

Nawww, he is such a laid back boy :D

Sid was so excited when I got home, it was the happiest I've ever seen him :winner: Nice to be missed.

:cheer: I thought Sidman would be happy. I saw Ed in the door all excited. :cry: I think Sid will have to come over for a play as Ralph is so NOT interested and poor Simon keeps trying to encourage him. I think Sid will have speed on his side though but Simon will have weight. :laugh:

Take a pic of Simon (Simon? What a great name for a dog :eek: ) from behind, Rocco. I love baby bulldog bums.

He does have a cute bum. He was siting in Ralphs bed last night. Couldn't fit but plugged himself in there and all his babyfat hung over the side in rolls, it was adorable but to dark for a photo. :D