Pups Left To Die In Hessian Bags

These gorgeous pups were dumped at a recycle station at Emu Park near Rocky. They were found in hessian bags where, if it wasn't for the contract mail lady, they would soon be dead. Would like to get hold of the asshOles who did this. They have obviously gone to the trouble of looking after them to this point, so why do the unthinkable. It beggars belief.

Link to story:http://www.themorningbulletin.com.au/story/2011/04/06/pups-left-at-dump-in-hessian-bag-rockhampton/

Marion01

How do these people sleep at night and face themselves everyday? :)

They wouldn't bring themselves to have them euthanised humanely, but are okay with them dying slowly and sadly in a dump? I hope someone comes forward and dobs them in, and they are named and shamed (because let's face it the punishment won't be more than a wrist slap - but we can always hope for more i guess). I just don't understand people... if you don't want puppies or can't care for them, then have your dog desexed. It's really quite simple, and no one has to suffer. If you can't afford to desex your dog, then you really shouldn't have a dog.

Big applause for the kind soul looking after them, I hope karma pays her back tenfold for caring.

I hope they all go onto loving, wonderful homes. I'm sure they will, aren't they the cutest things ever? Don't you just want a puppy cuddle??? :)

How do these people sleep at night and face themselves everyday? :)

They wouldn't bring themselves to have them euthanised humanely, but are okay with them dying slowly and sadly in a dump? I hope someone comes forward and dobs them in, and they are named and shamed (because let's face it the punishment won't be more than a wrist slap - but we can always hope for more i guess). I just don't understand people... if you don't want puppies or can't care for them, then have your dog desexed. It's really quite simple, and no one has to suffer. If you can't afford to desex your dog, then you really shouldn't have a dog.

Big applause for the kind soul looking after them, I hope karma pays her back tenfold for caring.

I hope they all go onto loving, wonderful homes. I'm sure they will, aren't they the cutest things ever? Don't you just want a puppy cuddle??? :rofl:

I know what I would do if I got hold of them...... :eek:

Anyway...glad the puppies were found and will now be looked after. Mind you, I don't understand why they chose to get rid of the pups, as they would have been feeding off the mum? It's not as though they were older and needed normal food.

Because they are irresponsible heartless mongrels, and obviously, didn't want the pups to get to the stage where they would have to put time and effort in. Bet they haven't desexed mum either and the scenario will be just the same in 6 months or so.