Show Classes Melbourne

Paptacular!

Melbournites!

May I please have some information about who, when and where show training classes are held in the Melbourne area?

Thanks!! :rofl:

Hi Melissa Leigh Cogley does show training at Kcc Park on Thurs nights from about 7.30pm, she does the classes in the Pavilion, I have her ph. no if you want it, she is great in handling & explaining every thing to you :D

sharon

Ashley Reid Does classes out near KCC he is easy to find and contact. Ashley also has a website http://www.showclasses.com.au/

Peter Frost does clases Wednesday night ay Bulla at 7pm for $20. Ring the VCA and they can give you their numbers.

Peter Frost is about teaching the dog and Ashley is more about teaching the handler ettique.

Actually, I've been taught by both Peter and Ashley and they are both very good - but Peter will tell you that the dog is perfect, its just you stuffing up all the time! :rofl:

Guest Panzer Attack!

The trainer would also have to be happy with training a person that has been to like... one show ever that isn't the Royal. And for someone that mostly went to the Royal to play with the baby cows and buy showbags :rofl:

Guest Panzer Attack!

I live in Maribyrnong but can get to places that aren't in the country. Thank you for all the suggestions! I found Ashley Reid via google but only had a quick squizz at work so didn't actually see where he was based.

I live in Maribyrnong but can get to places that aren't in the country. Thank you for all the suggestions! I found Ashley Reid via google but only had a quick squizz at work so didn't actually see where he was based.

I guess near the river, (moonie ponds just down the road)??? if so Bulla is closer to you than Ashleigh & Leigh :thumbsup: my nan lives near Maribyrnong river

Panzar i didnt know ur bub ws a show baby!! cant wait to see scooter out and about!! showing is fun u will love it!!! u should ask paptacular to point u to some great breeders down this side of town and touch base see if they would like to take on a newbie and show them the ropes! im sure u will have no troubles finding someone to tag along with the pap peeps are a friendly bunch :) Makes it much easier to havea someone who knows it all to show u around and teach u what the hell we are all on about hahaha easier if they can help u in person i know having an interstate breeder can make it hard, but worth it for the right baby :eek::)

• 5 years later...

Hi Everyone,

Good day.

We are new to showing and we have a Miniture poodle and plan to show her.

Understand from the forum Peter Frost does clases Wednesday night at Bulla at 7pm.

we are wondering if there are classes on Wednesday 1st Feb evening ?

is it at the Bulla Dog Exhibition Centre ?

do we need to contact him in advance so he know we are coming over ?

anyone got his number ?

have a nice weekend

Cheers

George

Hi George, not sure when Peter Frost's classes return, should be running again by then. No need to book, just turn up at Bulla with your dog, a lead and your money ($25). Yes the Exhibition Centre aka Calabria Club is the venue. 

On the one occasion that I went Peter didn't do table training which was actually where I most needed the dog to get experience, so I didn't go again, but if your breed is not normally tabled for examination then his classes are truly excellent.

8 minutes ago, George Lee said:

Thank a lot RuralPug :) we will drop by this Wednesday evening.

by any chance do you guys know how to reach Peter ?

His phone number is public on the ANKC judges contact site - I will private message you with that number,