cavvysavvy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the parti colours best :)

Which ones are parti colours. The Tri or the Blenheim?

parti colours = blenheim and tri

whole colours = ruby and b&t

I thought that's what it would be. I haven't heard Cav's referred to as parti coloured. I have a Tri and a Blk/tan.

Edited by cavNrott

All colours are gorgeous but I love the faces on the tricolour :) I would love to get a Cavalier one day, they are my husband's favourite breed but not sure how a little Cav would go living with my working line border collies. I also have a very quiet, gentle little show lines BC girl as well, (now aged 9 years) who has a job as a pet therapy dog in a rest home, and we always thought when we don't have her anymore we would like to get a Cav. My husband likes Blenheims best and I like Black and tans so we figure a tri would be the best compromise too.

I like them all but would love to have a really nice tri girl to show next.

I can't see a time when I'll ever be without a Cavalier - they are just such wonderful dogs.

Boo is such a little stunner. She is gorgeous!!!!!! :)

CaseyKay I dont think youd have any trouble combining a Cav and your BCs. Mine lives with three other large breed crosses and they get on very well. Stars best mate is a huge Wolfhound cross and he has lived with Great Danes and Staffies also. Id say go for it... :thumbsup:

013-12.jpg

007-8.jpg

Edited by Liebhunde