Dol Slow Cooker Cookbook

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally we are up to being able to be sending it off to be printed.

Jaxx'sbuddy has saved us and been able to get it done but its been a huge job for her with no experience in the programs used or formats etc

so it should only be a couple of weeks now before its here and can be posted out. We never expected to have to be involved in this part of it all and we thought it was all done and dusted when the announcement was made to pay the money in so its been huge and very stressful.

Some lessons learned here but the offer for refund still stands for anyone tired of waiting.

Woo Hoo. Thx to all those involved. My slow cooker recipe collection grows again. I'm beginning to think I might be a bit sad. I have two a Large and a Medium Cooker and I saw a Mini Me (small) in Target the otherday....I nearly bought it, just to compelte the set you understand. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

We have been told over the last 2 days the cook book should be finalised and delivered to us in around 21 days so we can them get them inthe mail.

Again the offer is still on the table if anyone is upset and wishes a refund -please say so and we will organise it.

For the record - personally for me and Lesley its been hell -for Jay even worse and what a hero!

A steep learning curve and Pacers have lost a truck load of money and it hasnt been much fun

Thank you to everyone who has understood and been patient with us.

I ordered one through pacers but never posted in this thread. Will I still get one or do I need to do something else on here so that you know I want one. I dont mind the waiting, just not sure if it's known I want one!!

I ordered one through pacers but never posted in this thread. Will I still get one or do I need to do something else on here so that you know I want one. I dont mind the waiting, just not sure if it's known I want one!!

The only record we have of who ordered one is via the Pacers store .We check that against pay pal and bank dpeosits to sort out if you have paid.

So if you ordervia pacers and paid we have you

Julie

• 1 month later...

O.K. This is it - Cook books have finally arrived and I will have them out Monday - Tuesday. Im still a bit crook and running on less pistons but the kids have promised to give a hand to get them out in quick time.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and your support.

Julie

Too hard now to try to recoup the extra costs - its too messy but stay tuned we will be doing some raffles and things as soon as I get them all done where you are more than welcome to chuck in. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys

The offer is much appreciated.