Kennel Recommendations In Melbourne

ruthless

Posting for a friend >

My good friend is looking for an Amstaff friendly boarding kennel around Melbourne anywhere. Distance I am sure will not be an issue. She has never left her dogs before and is quite distressed at the idea of leaving them. We really need some personal recommendations, please help :laugh:

This is for 7-10 days around Easter for 3 amstaffs. Thanks.

they might have left it a bit late. I use All Breeds in Lyndhurst. All dogs are housed indoors in a temp controlled environment - it is often cold in Melbourne around Easter time. They get plenty of outdoor time to do zoomies. Erny also trains there.

I haven't actually had to use a kennel yet, but my understanding is for public holiday periods you need to book months in advance at most places.

But anyway, in my research before I went away (and had to find emergency boarding if it were required in my absence - which it wasn't!!) the two kennels that came up best were Mornington Lodge and Aquapaws. But I have a special needs dog. These 2 were the most accommodating in terms of her medication regime and possibility for emergency vet treatment. But I was given a list of many others by other DOLer's so there is a thread about it somewhere here in the general discussion area!!